Pumpkin Patch
This weekend hubby and I enjoyed a day trip to the central California coast. On our way we came across this lovely fruit market called Casa de Fruita. Beside the fruit market they had also set up yearly this beautiful pumpkin patch. The trends on pumpkin growing are really changing as you'll see they were selling white ones and funky green ones, too! We always have a great time seeing this display.













16 Comments:
At 12:08 AM,
eph2810 said…
My goodness - some of those pumpkins are huge...Those a wonderful pictures of fall :)
At 2:47 AM,
MaR said…
I have never seen such huge pumpkins, beautiful pictures!
At 2:48 AM,
Lifecruiser said…
Wow, love all the pictures! I love to see things like that on our way too. We don't have as big pumpkin business as you have over there though.
At 3:49 AM,
Norma said…
Hi, thanks for stopping by my roller skate memories. I'd like to borrow the 3rd photo for a pumpkin recipe if it's OK with you.
Norma
Collecting my thoughts
At 5:49 AM,
Jane said…
WOW, that's a lot of punkins!!!
Thanks for stopping by with your anniversary wishes. The time really has gone by so quickly. Before you know it, you will be celebrating your blogiversary.
Have a blessed week.
At 6:47 AM,
Ma said…
Great photos! Look at all those pumpkins!
At 8:20 AM,
Unknown said…
never knew casa de fruita was a great place for pumpkin patches. I used to pass by there as a kid but we really rarely stopped.
At 10:16 AM,
Pamela said…
Wow, they are coming up with a variety of unusual pumpkins. Great pics!
At 11:26 AM,
Susie said…
Hi,
Just stopping in to say thanks for visiting me. I've spent some time here browsing around. Loved your pumpkin patch visit!
I'll be back to visit you again!
:-)
At 12:01 PM,
Tammy said…
Gorgeous pictures!! I love Fall!
At 1:19 PM,
Dawn said…
Thanks for stopping by my prayer request.
I must say I like the orange pumpkins the best - the traditionalist in me!
Glad you enjoyed the funny bathroom story!
At 1:58 PM,
Linda said…
Thanks for visiting. I love to meet other bloggers. It's the best part of all this.
What great pictures. I didn't know there was such a thing as white pumpkins!! Doesn't seem right somehow :-)
At 2:21 PM,
Girl Raised in the South said…
Your fall photos were so beautiful I took one to be my fall wallpaper. Loved all the pumpkins and gourds.
At 5:52 PM,
Tammy said…
Great fall pictures! I never saw those other pumpkin colors before!
And thanks for stopping by on my Hawaii post! :) I have to say, being back in the Oregon with our fall colors is pretty refreshing!
At 8:01 PM,
Ms. Kathleen said…
Now that's a lot of pumpkins. Awesome! And thanks for visiting my blog and no I don't have any elves - I have gone from four kids at home to just one and a grandbaby I watch part time so I have lots of free time. I wouldn't mind having an elf come over and wash my windows though! Ha!
At 7:13 PM,
Tracy S said…
I LOVE pumpkins.... and displays. Thank you for sharing these pictures ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home