Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday's Feast - A Buffet For Your Brain


Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?
- On a hot summer day, I really enjoy the shaved ice icees that are sold at the vendor outside the Home Depot's. Most of the flavors are great especially raspberry and kiwi.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
- laptop, printer and an I Love Jesus cup loaded with pens and markers

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
- I would have to say 9.5 or 10.5, because sometimes I push honesty to the point of being blunt, I don't have much patience for dilly-dallying.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
- I would change Los Angeles to Lost Angeles, and Las Vegas to Lost Vegas, because those two cities (of the many) primarily promote living lost and focused on the material - if you live there please don't take offense if you are a down to earth person.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?
- Anticipation stresses me out. Warm weather calms me down... aaaaaaaaaaah... And especially turning everything over to Jesus!

To participate in Friday's Feast go here.

9 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Thanks for stopping by my site. Yes I think Savannah is a nice name. I would change the two cities that you thought of too. You and i would get along great in the honesty dept it looks like.
    I hope that you are having a great Friday.

    Sandy

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Shaved icees sound good but it is so cold here today i think i would rather have coffee hehe:)Love the main course. Have a great weekend!!

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Very nice answers and I completely agree with you about those two name changes.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Barbara H. said…

    Ooh -- I loved those shaved ice thingies!

    Barbara H. @
    Stray Thoughts

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Susie said…

    Loved your answers. By the way, I am going to "Lost Angeles" next weekend to visit my sister so please pray me. I just finished my feast.

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    These are great feasts this week. THanks so much for participating

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Sparky Duck said…

    hey what if I lived there and wasnt a down to earth person? Should i be insulted then? ;)

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Ingrid said…

    I agree to both cities ! not a bad idea at all.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Great answers to this meme :)...Hm - blunt - I can't see that about you...
    Blessings to your weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home