
Today I'm thankful for:
- the sunshine, Vitamin D do your work
- staying home to rest my voice, get over my cold and do some shopping
- the leftover chinese food for tonight's dinner
- the blogs I read today that inspire and calm me
- God's promise to sustain and uphold us through everything
Blessings!
For more Thankfuls go here for the code and blogroll!

2 Comments:
At 12:20 PM,
Barb said…
What a nice list. My favorite is the leftover Chinese food for dinner tonight. I always order way too much just so I'll have leftovers to bring home.
I'm glad you're feeling better. This isn't a good time to have a lousy cold. I was pretty much over mine, too, but Cameron's got another one, so guess what? Sigh...
At 9:42 PM,
eph2810 said…
Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. I wish I could stay home for a couple of days as well -- I am really tired.
Post a Comment
<< Home