Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wordless Wednesday


Join Wordless Wednesday here.

14 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Hen Jen said…

    that makes me hungry!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Whoa! Popcorn is fun to eat.
    Mine's up too.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    OK. This is THEATER popcorn, right? That's just mean, mean, mean!

    What a great wordless Wednesday photo. But if it's theater popcorn, I'm mad at you!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Angelo said…

    mmmm, I suddenly feel like a movie :) Happy WW!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger on the Rock said…

    No, never theater poapcorn!
    As good as it looks, it's actually microwave LIGHT BUTTER popcorn!
    So all is well, and nobody need be mad:)

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Oh no, another food picture. And I already have brushed my teeth tonight.

    Have a wonderful Wednesday. I hope you are doing better and have your voice back.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger crickl said…

    My mouth is watering!!! (and i just brushed my teeth!)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger ren powell said…

    cranberries and some thread and we're set!

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Sonny said…

    POPCORN!!!!
    Can I have some? I didn't have for ages!

    Hugs and Happy WW from Germany,
    Sonny

    Sweet like Kitty
    Sonny's Xmas

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Kailani said…

    I love popcorn with extra butter on it! Yum!

    http://islandlife808.com

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yummy! Looks good. I'm up to with a question at http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Moogie said…

    Mmmmm...popcorn. It reminds me of going to the movies. :)

    Happy WW!

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger EHT said…

    Ok, I know this a little strange, but I sprinkle parmesan cheese over my popcorn. My famiy thinks I'm nuts, but it's so yummy.

    I don't do it to movie theatre popcorn, though. It's great just the way it is as long as we have extra butter.

    Now I'm hungry.....

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I really hope that that is popcorn..Look at that butter..yummy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home