Works For Me - Subbing Voiceless

As posted a few days ago, I've been struggling with a little cold that has affected my voice in a big way. Well, it's the last week for subbing opportunities before a 3 week school break! The little spending sprees can add up, especially during this season. So naughty me, I've been making a last ditch effort to get as many days left this week possible. Tuesday I found one that ended at 1pm. Wednesday is the best! I'm teaching a music vocals class, BUT I get to show a video all day! All day!!! There's no talking involved in that!
Okay, don't worry. I plan to pamper myself on Thursday and go to a staff Christmas luncheon at church. It'll be fun to catch up with everybody!
Check out more at Rocks in my Dryer.

2 Comments:
At 7:13 PM,
Barb said…
My goodness, I can't believe how long you've been without your voice. Very, very clever way to get around that and make a little extra Christmas money, though.
Rob would probably think he'd died and gone to heaven if I lost my voice for this long.
Hee hee.
At 7:44 PM,
on the Rock said…
Yes, deep inside I think hubby and I are both laughing about that. But hubby is sweet and said it's neat that everything I tell him feels like a secret when I was having to whisper.
Post a Comment
<< Home