Saturday Photo Hunt - Technology

Does technology get any better than to get myself tightly tucked into bed this winter with the covers up to my face, then to reach out carefully through the covers to my wonderful light/fan remote control, which I keep on my bedside table, to turn off the lights for the night? It was a feature we got with our bedroom light and fan combo and never realized just what an invaluable little investment it has been. Because without it my feet turn to ice, really they do, the moment I get out of my covers. It is the niftiest little gadget.
Check out more at TNchick...

21 Comments:
At 5:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
you are so right.
I love that my a/c's are all remote controlled. I don't have to move to make my rooms cooler!!
mine is up too.
At 5:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Haha! My daughter has one of those too. I had a portable aircon that had a remote like that.
I'm up too.
At 5:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
I need one of those!
Mine is up too.
At 5:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful idea- I'm so glad you shared that with us. Now I must go out and get one. :-)
At 6:01 PM,
-tnchick- said…
Ok, that is very neat. I want one!
At 6:42 PM,
Mama Duck said…
Oh, I want one too! Sweet idea!
At 6:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oooh, what a cool device!!
At 3:35 AM,
Caylynn said…
Very cool! Sounds like a great piece of technology. :)
Have a good weekend. :)
At 5:31 AM,
Anonymous said…
I have my human radiator Mr Lifecruiser instead ;-)
At 5:41 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
remote controls...will there ever be enough of them...but this one looks like a good deal for sure!! My photo is up for today...this was a good subject for me...Sandy
At 11:20 AM,
Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…
That sounds very cool. :) Being cold is never good.
At 11:31 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
I want one!!!
Mine's up :)
At 11:34 AM,
Barb said…
Well, how cool is that! Honestly, when I walk around this house and really notice all the technology it takes to keep us happy, entertained and comfortable, I can't imagine how anyone got by a hundred years ago. I think we're spoiled. :-)
At 12:23 PM,
Hootin Anni said…
How nifty!!!!
Mine's posted. Drop by and say howdy if you can find time.
At 5:24 PM,
srp said…
That remote reminded me of my electric blanket... love to have my head cold and feet warm... no doubt.
Mine is up too.
At 9:23 PM,
PastormacsAnn said…
I feel warmer just reading the post. Nifty little piece of technology! Great choice for the Hunt!
At 10:36 AM,
Unknown said…
I´m sorry for being so late this week – I´ve got a bad cold… so I´m hunting out of my bed =)
Remote Control - that´s a great choice for this week´s theme (and due to the cold my best friend today LOL)
Please visit mySPSH #5 - thank you =)
At 12:25 PM,
PowersTwinB said…
Good choice for the photo hunt! Mine is up, please come and visit
At 1:51 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Hello...thanks for stopping today (Tuesday)...My hubby and I simply LOVE 24 and so do my grown children. They all watch it!! You will get hooked. It has a lot of things in it that could actually happen!! Like I said in my blog, we are on our 6th year with this...addicted..Yeap I am afraid so...It is really good...hope you liked it...Sandy
At 8:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
Cool - that is an excellent feature to have for a fan/light...Maybe I should have asked for that last time my Sweetheart put in the fan/light in our bedroom...
Maybe you can join us next Thursday :) - only if you have time...
At 8:14 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Thanks for stopping by today on my MONDAY MEMORIES. 43 years is hard to realize in this day and age in marriage...It is hard for me to realize period!! We just seem to be just US and it does not seem to be this long!! We neither on realize that it has been this long..where does the time go anyway...have a great day..Sandy
Post a Comment
<< Home