Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Werther's Original


Check out more at Wordless...

34 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Truth said…

    Mmmmm....looks delicious.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yum!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that may be the most addicting candy i have ever had...thats a yummy pic

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    also, we are adopting as well but through China..check out
    www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmmm butterscotchilicous.... Happy WW :)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger EHT said…

    Mmmmmmm....these are sooooo good.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Sweetheart loves the soft kind - but still Werther's Originals :)...

    Happy Wednesday.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man, I love those things!!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said…

    LOVE EM!!! can't get enough of 'em!

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmmmmmmm, yummy! Good stuff.

    I'm up too.

     
  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Butterscotch!! Yum.

    My W W is posted

     
  • At 4:28 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said…

    mmmmmm I love those!
    Happy Wednesday!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    Makes me want to go buy a bag of them. Especially now that the fudge and pralines are all gone.

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yumminess!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    With my losing weight...this is the best way to see this good candy...on the computer..
    My WW is up too. Have a great day!!
    Sandy

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Rayne said…

    Love the pic but I've never gotten into butterscotch. My great-grandmother used to give these to me all the time and I would take it outside with me and give it to her dog. I didn't want her to feel bad because I didn't like them and she just absolutely loved the things.
    In retrospect, it probably wasn't such a good thing to give to the dog.
    Now, if they made chocolate....

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    mmmmm....worthers.

     
  • At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yummy...

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Jodi said…

    Oh yum!! I haven't had those in a long time! Guess I will have to add them to my grocery list for this week now!! LOL

    Have a great Wednesday!

     
  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Yum! Can't eat just one!

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmm, my favourite! Perfect holiday candy too!

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, that reminds me of the kind gentleman at church that gives me one every Sunday just because.

    Happy WW!

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    yum!!! love those candies. Have a great new year!!! Happy WW!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    Oh my! The last thing I need is more candy:) I'm going to explode from eating so much over the holidays. Thanks for visiting and happy TT!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YUMMMMMMM!!

    Happy WW!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger ~michelle pendergrass said…

    Those are one of my favorites!!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy National Fruitcake Day! I'm not sure if thats a signal for us to throw them out or what but have a great day anyways.

    From rainy and cold Southern California.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yummy~they are soooo good, so are the chocolate ones! Thanks for visiting.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With my sore throat, I could use that bowl!
    Great Pic.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    Yum! I can tell it's lunchtime. This is making me hungry.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said…

    Love those!!

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    I have a bowl of these sitting on my dining room table. They're a family favorite.

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Chris @ Come to the Table said…

    Love "The Original"!

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger Toni said…

    I LOVE Werther's!!! It's been a looong time since I've had this. This is so addicting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home