Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, December 22, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Lines

Here's a photo of powerlines and a skyline...

Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

13 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Neat to capture both "lines" the sky color is cool.

    Merry Christmas to you & yours. Blessin' for the New Year.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger srp said…

    What a wonderful sunset and the lines against the color. Very nice.
    Have a blessed Christmas!
    Mine is up as well.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful! I love the skyline view. Great choice of photo.

    I'm up too.

    Merry Christmas and God's blessings for you and your family

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Leesa said…

    Very pretty choice :)
    I'm up!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said…

    Love the picture. Looks warm and balmy...somewhat different from the snow in Saskatoon! Merry Christmas to you.

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats beautiful, the sunset adds a cool touch.

    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger Melli said…

    That is beautiful! I love the pink sky!

     
  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger Caylynn said…

    Great shot! What a beautiful sky colour. And the skyline in the background of the power lines looks great.

    Happy Holidays. :)

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Good shot.. love the sunset! Mine's up :)

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a wonderful shot :) - I like the composition of it :)...

    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Smalltown RN said…

    great photo...thank you.....Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    There is a good take on LINES...thanks for stopping by to see me this morning...MERRY CHRISTMAS...SAndy

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    Wow! Cool pic!

    Mine's up too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home