Sharing Your New Year's Meditation
Laurel Wreath is inviting everyone to share their hopes, dreams, goals, for the next year. She says: What would you like to see God do in your life? How would you like to see Him move in things? Make this as general or as personal as you feel comfortable. What are your goals for next year? I am not looking for the "lose 10 lbs this year" answer, something a little bit deeper. When you look back December 2007 where would you like to be? She will set up a Mr. Linky beginning January 1st through 5th 2007, so you can link back to your blog post. And there's an extra incentive if you're into that.

2 Comments:
At 11:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
I just have to get thoughts on paper - uhm - blog :)
At 7:29 PM,
Lori said…
Thank you for posting this. I am getting excited =)
Post a Comment
<< Home