Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Nature Walk


Check out more at Wordless...

14 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soft colors with the light and shadows, but the texture of the pinecone draws the eye. Nice photo.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I really like this picture, I can almost smell the pines!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Janet said…

    Very nice. This is the kind of thing I like to shoot, too. WW has me lusting for a serious camera instead of the little point and shoot thing I've been using.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love nature photos..Great job

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Simply...beautiful!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Lovely, so much beauty in nature if you just look.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love pinecones...this is such a nice photo! Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said…

    What a great shot - I love the nature stuff!!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Great photo..we have tons of those here...Sandy

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Pfingston said…

    Iwould frame that photo on my livingroom wall. Very nice!
    Happy WW!

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger rena said…

    The sunshine glinting off the cone and rocks makes me all dreamy. Lovely photo

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice still life!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Very nice photo. I love the composition and I agree that it would look nice framed and displayed. I have a big glass jar of those on an end table in my living room.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very neat :) - I think we need to take another nature walk.

    I hope you had a wonderful Thursday -- thank you for stopping by today...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home