Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Saturday, December 23, 2006

In The Spirit Of Christmas


This is Christmas:
not the tinsel,
not the giving and receiving,
not even the carols,
but the humble heart
that receives anew the wonderful gift,
the Christ.

Frank McKibben

9 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am praying that this Christmas someone will be receiving God's greatest gift and will unwrap it :)...

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Like they say, Jesus is the reason for the season! God's blessings for you and yours.

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kelli said…

    Wishing you and your family and Blessed and Merry Christmas!
    Kelli

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    I love this Precious Moments nativity. So sweet.

    Merry, merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. It's been such a pleasure, meeting you this year.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Ballpoint Wren said…

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Love,
    Bonnie

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, On-The-Rock :)....

    I really should remember this wonderful, short poem...

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger srp said…

    I love the Precious Moments ornaments, they are the one traditional gift I have given my daughter and nephew since they were first born. Someday I hope to have one of their nativity sets.
    Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Susannah said…

    How unique... posting a line drawing of the Nativity. Merry Christmas! :~)

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Malissa said…

    Very sweet. I love the quote too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home