living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 7:07 AM
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous said…
Beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by my WW. Happy WW to you.
At 8:12 AM, Unknown said…
Very good picture! Are they blooming now? It's awful cold here in VA. Thanks for stopping by.
At 8:26 AM, on the Rock said…
Yes, amazingly they are blooming now! This is the second year I've discovered them and there only seem to be 2 blooms each year! I'll take it though:)
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous said…
What a beautiful picture.
At 11:15 AM, Beckaboo said…
Lovely!
At 12:07 PM, kuanyin333 said…
I adore camelias! This one makes my heart sing! Happy WW!
At 12:55 PM, Lisa said…
Camelias and gardenias are beautiful flowers. This is a lovely shot. So white and so fresh. Happy week.
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous said…
Makes me want spring instead of the freezing temps we have her with snow on the way!
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous said…
We don't have flowers here blooming. I'm jealous.
At 2:30 PM, palmtreefanatic said…
simply beautiful! happy WW!
At 4:05 PM, Clickin Mama J said…
BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with the adoption process. I'm doing the same thing and it's a long road! Happy WW.
At 4:23 PM, Barb said…
Beautiful photo. It just makes me all the more anxious for winter to leave and spring to arrive.
At 6:14 PM, Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
How gorgeous!! Spring Spring come soon!! Sandy
At 8:33 PM, Karen said…
Gorgeous!!Thank you for your comment on my WW.Have a great day!
At 1:16 AM, Sunflower said…
Lovely flower!Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.I will Exercise for Comments!Sunflower
At 9:02 AM, Joy said…
Gorgeous!Thanks for stopping by my blog!
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous said…
Oh.my.goodness - that one is so beautiful. I am sure they smell awesome :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
17 Comments:
At 7:38 AM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful picture! Thanks for stopping by my WW. Happy WW to you.
At 8:12 AM,
Unknown said…
Very good picture! Are they blooming now? It's awful cold here in VA. Thanks for stopping by.
At 8:26 AM,
on the Rock said…
Yes, amazingly they are blooming now! This is the second year I've discovered them and there only seem to be 2 blooms each year! I'll take it though:)
At 9:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful picture.
At 11:15 AM,
Beckaboo said…
Lovely!
At 12:07 PM,
kuanyin333 said…
I adore camelias! This one makes my heart sing! Happy WW!
At 12:55 PM,
Lisa said…
Camelias and gardenias are beautiful flowers. This is a lovely shot. So white and so fresh. Happy week.
At 1:06 PM,
Anonymous said…
Makes me want spring instead of the freezing temps we have her with snow on the way!
At 1:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
We don't have flowers here blooming. I'm jealous.
At 2:30 PM,
palmtreefanatic said…
simply beautiful! happy WW!
At 4:05 PM,
Clickin Mama J said…
BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with the adoption process. I'm doing the same thing and it's a long road! Happy WW.
At 4:23 PM,
Barb said…
Beautiful photo. It just makes me all the more anxious for winter to leave and spring to arrive.
At 6:14 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
How gorgeous!! Spring Spring come soon!! Sandy
At 8:33 PM,
Karen said…
Gorgeous!!
Thank you for your comment on my WW.
Have a great day!
At 1:16 AM,
Sunflower said…
Lovely flower!
Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.
I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower
At 9:02 AM,
Joy said…
Gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
At 11:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh.my.goodness - that one is so beautiful. I am sure they smell awesome :)
Post a Comment
<< Home