Thankful Thursday

There have so many new and exciting developments this week is the reason why I haven't been around the blogsphere much except to drop in and say hi every so often. And so today I certainly want to take a moment to say THANKS! Hubby and I are thankful for:
- his job promotion to a management position at work
- a call from the agency about a possible adoption in a few months
- the living room renovation is finally done, new paint and new flooring
- we're finally feeling pretty healthy these days
We're thankful to God for all these wonderful and exciting new blessings!
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart...
God Bless You

10 Comments:
At 4:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
Good health is a very important thanks. Good luck on the possible adoption! Blessing to you and your hubby!
At 4:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
I am so excited to read about the possibility of adopting soon - been praying for you guys...
Congratulations to your husband's promotion - how awesome...
I am so thrilled that you were able to join us this week.
Blessings to your day and always.
At 4:55 AM,
Unknown said…
WOW! A new promotion, work completed and a new adoption!!! Fantastic!
At 5:34 AM,
Denise said…
I am so happy that you have so much to be thankful for, bless you.
At 5:37 AM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
Wow--what a list! Is it a domestic adoption?
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings~
At 5:55 AM,
Lori said…
Congrats on the job promotion and possible adoption, how exciting!!!!
At 6:56 AM,
Unknown said…
What blessings!!!!!!!!
At 7:58 AM,
Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said…
An adoption, how exciting! God bless you!
At 2:57 PM,
Janis Rodgers said…
What a wonderful list! Blessings to you an dyour family!
At 7:07 PM,
Anonymous said…
What blessings. Praise the Lord for His blessings.
Post a Comment
<< Home