Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, February 02, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Gross


Do we dare participate in this photo hunt theme?
You'll have to excuse us while Honeybear takes a dump...
And yes, my city dog does know to look for a dry spot on the cement.
Check out more at TNchick...

20 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh gross - I guess he has to go somewhere! Happy weekend.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Andree said…

    But Honeybear is a cutie and that compensates for the situation!

     
  • At 5:22 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    LOL! Reminds me of my son's book, Everyone Poops.

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Just Jan said…

    Cute doggy.....good thing he's not embarrassed.

    Mine's up too (and pretty gross compared to these photos I've seen so far)

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Daisy said…

    I couldn't resist, I clicked to enlarge! It's not as gross as it could have been....

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    LOL----

    and a cute, adorable name along with a sweet pooper of a pup!!!

    Mine's posted

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HA..has Honeybear been over to TNChicks??? Great share. Mine is up too
    http://beckie-photoblog.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger srp said…

    Honeybear looks as if he is trying ever so hard NOT to get his feet wet. I hate it when Max decides he has to go in the vet office, usually when we are checking out and he can do three piles in different places before you can blink an eye. I know they are used to it, but it still is gross.

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    At least your city dog has an excuse, there is no grass. My dog would never step out onto our lawn if I didn't give him a little nudge cause he doesn't like to get his feet wet from the dew in the morning! lol Cute photo!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice photo and thanks for the encouragement on our adoption blog!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    At least there is a nice dry place for him to go! I've got my first SPH up. Check it out!

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Honeybear looks way too cute... but the result of his "work" will be gross - I´m sure.

    Maybe it´s a bit weird to say this, but I´m amazed Honeybear takes a dump on the cement! Or lab-diva is a city dog, too. But taking a dump without any green grass under her illustrious behind? Never! She´d rather burst! =)

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    At least you didn't take a close up of what he was doing! lol Mine is up too:-)

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOl is there such a thing as yucky-funny?
    This week's theme is a trip without luggage.
    Take care,
    Frances

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I agree, very tastefully done gross, a close up would have been...gross...

    :-)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Biker Betty said…

    Yeah, dog poop is gross, lol. Cute dog.

    Have a great weekend,
    Biker Betty :)

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    Ha! An action shot!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great choice, very gross! Mine is up too.

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Viamarie said…

    That's a lot of poop to clean up.

    Happy Monday!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok that is gross.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home