Thankful Thursday
Today is my special day - it's my birthday! And a thankful heart is very befitting for such a day. Today I'm thankful for:
- who I am as a child of God
- God's love for all people in all the world
- my wonderful hubby who affirms my depth of spirit and character whenever I beat up on myself for being so truthful and compassionate
- the impact I see I have made because of saying something in the spirit of care
- all the loving friends who are praying about our adoption
- all the wonderful treats I will enjoy all month to celebrate my birthday
- all the thoughful birthday cards I've been receiving from family and friends
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!
- who I am as a child of God
- God's love for all people in all the world
- my wonderful hubby who affirms my depth of spirit and character whenever I beat up on myself for being so truthful and compassionate
- the impact I see I have made because of saying something in the spirit of care
- all the loving friends who are praying about our adoption
- all the wonderful treats I will enjoy all month to celebrate my birthday
- all the thoughful birthday cards I've been receiving from family and friends
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

15 Comments:
At 3:56 AM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
Happy Birthday!!
Where are you adopting from? We are adopting from China.
Have a wonderful day! :)
Blessings~
At 4:45 AM,
Unknown said…
WOOOOO HOOOOO, a birthday~party time~ get out the cake! LOL Happy Birthday.
Thanks for sharing your list~it's wonderful. Thanks too for visiting me.
Blessings to you!
At 5:11 AM,
tatnlace said…
Happy Birthday! There is a cake for you at my place.
At 5:48 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to you!!!! I am glad that you have such a wonderful husband. Continue to lift you both up regarding your adoption plans...
Thank you for sharing your thankful list.
Blessings on your day and always...
At 5:58 AM,
Lori said…
OH my goodness..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD BLESS YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
(reading it is better than hearing me sing it, trust me on this one ;))
At 6:39 AM,
Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing.
At 6:39 AM,
Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 7:08 AM,
Tricia said…
Happy birthday! Yesterday was mine. : ) I hope you have a wonderful day.
At 10:38 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday!!! I'll join in praying about the adoption ;). Lovely list.
At 10:59 AM,
Denise said…
Enjoyed your list. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear precious one, Happy Birthday to you.
At 11:01 AM,
Amy said…
Happy Birthday :-)
At 12:06 PM,
Ms. Kathleen said…
Wow, happy birthday to you! And you do have so much to be thankful for. This is wonderful!
God Bless You on this very special day!
At 12:29 PM,
Susie said…
What a great list of Thankfuls! I am so thankful to get the chance to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for the prayers for Seth.
At 3:03 PM,
Viamarie said…
Hope you have a fun-filled day.
Cheers to another beautiful year!
At 7:25 PM,
Chrixean said…
happy birthday!
there are so many babies here in my country who would be blessed to have you as parents. several parents from the US and UK have adopted babies from our very own Concordia Childrens Services here in the Philippines. I volunteer at the orphanage whenever I could.
Post a Comment
<< Home