A lot of pictures of blooms today. I wish some of that would come to my part of the country. I think someone forgot to tell us Missourians that it's SUPPOSED to be spring! lol
Beautiful...California beauties? We have a few here in Georgia. Our son lives in California too. We had some frost which I know got some of the pretties....Sandy
Every morning my van is covered with little pink petals from one of those trees! Its really kinda pretty - as long as its not raining! (sorry for getting here so late!)
21 Comments:
At 3:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Blossom is such a great sign of spring :-)
At 4:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful photo, so promising.
At 4:59 AM,
Chris said…
So pretty. Apple blossoms, right?
At 6:06 AM,
Melissa said…
Beautiful!!!
At 6:11 AM,
Carey said…
Very pretty.
At 6:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
I love blossoms, especially when they come in pink :)
Blessings to you and yours.
At 6:24 AM,
Monkey Giggles said…
Yeah!!!! Spring is coming!!! Thanks for sharing.
At 6:29 AM,
Raggedy said…
That is such a pretty shot!
Beautiful!
Happy WW!
At 7:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
A lot of pictures of blooms today. I wish some of that would come to my part of the country. I think someone forgot to tell us Missourians that it's SUPPOSED to be spring! lol
At 7:55 AM,
Aisling said…
I have a very similar photo in my stash somewhere, taken years and years ago with my PROPER camera.
At 8:21 AM,
The World In The Eyes Of Brothers said…
Very pretty.
At 8:44 AM,
Pearls of Wisdom said…
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
At 9:10 AM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Beautiful...California beauties? We have a few here in Georgia. Our son lives in California too. We had some frost which I know got some of the pretties....Sandy
At 9:22 AM,
Diane Viere said…
How beautiful....spring is in your neck of the woods! We're snowbound again today in Minneapolis! Good grief!
Diane
At 11:16 AM,
-tnchick- said…
Beautiful blooms!!
At 11:33 AM,
Pfingston said…
I love spring for just this reason!
Beauty.
Happy WW!
At 12:54 PM,
Anonymous said…
Simply Beautiful!
At 1:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful flowers!
At 5:27 PM,
Angela said…
Beautiful photo :-). Happy WW
At 6:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
we're seeing lots of pretty pink flowers this wednesday. those cherry blossoms are gorgeous
At 8:12 AM,
Michelle said…
Every morning my van is covered with little pink petals from one of those trees! Its really kinda pretty - as long as its not raining! (sorry for getting here so late!)
Post a Comment
<< Home