Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, April 06, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - A Clean Honeybear


He's so camera shy, yet this is the first time I got this clean shot of him.
Check out more at TNchick...

25 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oh that is one clean Honeybear. Very cute too. Happy weekend.

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger jennyr said…

    oh my gosh, sooo cute! looks so huggable and that face, just so sweet & innocent!!!

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Oh, he's so cute, I just want to cuddle him! Have a great weekend.

    Lisa - Lil' Duck Duck

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    I love your doggy!! He is too cute. Great clean shot :)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said…

    Few things are better than a clean dog I say!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Delete said…

    Oh my goodness! That is the cutest dog that I have ever seen. I'm sure he needs lot of snuggles :)

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cutie! I bet he was a little furball when he was a puppy. His name fits him well.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honeybear is very handsome!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger srp said…

    How adorable. Max, my rescue dog is a cocker mix and gets curly and wavy hair within three months. He had his spring bath and shave this week and has hidden in the dog house for several days. He seems to feel ashamed being so nekkid.

    Honeybear is adorable... I assume he has just had a bath and is very proud of himself.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    He looks very much like a honeybear! What a great looking dog!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger JHS said…

    Honeybear is obviously a love. What a cute face! And yes, he looks very clean.

    My photos are posted, so drop by!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Amazing Gracie said…

    Mr. Handsome! He is adorable! I have two and if it wasn't for my husband, I'd have a lot more...

     
  • At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pity he is so camera shy. He seems to be posing so well in this shot.
    Great Photo.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger The Open Range Camping Family said…

    Clean is one thing I can say that my dog is not at this moment :)
    Cute cute dog, I love it.

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…

    He's a very cute woofie. :) And his fur looks very clean. :)

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said…

    What a wonderful dog!
    I miss my old girl so much, and enjoy seeing other owners of good humans :)
    Happy Hunting!

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    What a handsome dog!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Arlene said…

    Wow, what a gorgeous dog!
    I played too :-)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) said…

    Honeybear is SO cute and looks real clean today. I want to hug and cuddle him.

    My dawg Reba takes part in the "clean" festivities on my post today.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Andree said…

    awww What a great dog! Now that is what I envision dogs to be (I'm not a dog owner and never have been), so if I had a dog, it would be Honeybear. His name is perfect!

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Crooked Eyebrow said…

    Nothing better than a clean Honeybear!

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Oh my goodness! He is so precious!

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Oh my goodness, what an adorable dog. I just want to squoosh that big pile of clean fluffiness. Wonderful photo!

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    Oh, he's so cute! Thanks for sharing this photo. :)

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He is beautiful :)...

    Hope you had a blessed Easter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home