Thankful Thursday
But may it never be that I should boast,
except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Galatians 6:14
I am so thankful for so many things this week.
But most of all I am thankful,
that whatever we go through in life,
it is truly a wonderful thing that God loves us so much
that He saved us through the mighty sacrifice of Christ.
I choose to live within this power of love and salvation
freely given to me and to all.
So that when I am faced with life's harshness
I can focus on Christ,
especially this holy week and yet always,
and be filled with an assurance of victory, humility and grace.
Turn to Jesus. Make him your choice today and always.
God Bless You
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!
except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Galatians 6:14
I am so thankful for so many things this week.
But most of all I am thankful,
that whatever we go through in life,
it is truly a wonderful thing that God loves us so much
that He saved us through the mighty sacrifice of Christ.
I choose to live within this power of love and salvation
freely given to me and to all.
So that when I am faced with life's harshness
I can focus on Christ,
especially this holy week and yet always,
and be filled with an assurance of victory, humility and grace.
Turn to Jesus. Make him your choice today and always.
God Bless You
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

19 Comments:
At 10:14 AM,
Pearls of Wisdom said…
Thank you for sharing. May the Lord Bless you this Easter and always.
Angel
At 10:41 AM,
Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said…
All our boasting is in Him! Thanks for this!
At 10:46 AM,
Deena Peterson said…
Excellent! That is John Piper's message, and it rocks!
At 11:42 AM,
Sharon said…
Thank you for sharing your wonderful list!
At 11:42 AM,
Denise said…
Sweet blessings to you always.
At 11:44 AM,
Diane Viere said…
What a great verse! Beautiful TT post!
Happy Easter.
Diane
At 11:45 AM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
I just came back from my bible study and Beth Moore said, "Some wounds bear the mark of Christ so others can touch them." You are a blessing.
Happy Easter!
At 11:56 AM,
Sharon Brumfield said…
We can focus on Christ---AMEN!
At 12:51 PM,
Nise' said…
Amen, thanks for your TT post. I am so glad that your doggie did not get sick!
At 2:10 PM,
The Open Range Camping Family said…
Your list is great. Thank you for sharing.
At 2:11 PM,
Monkey Giggles said…
Amen...Amen sister.. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed weekend. SMiles going out to ya.
At 2:23 PM,
Amypie71 said…
amen to that!
At 2:54 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Yes, I totally agree!! Sandy My list is up today too.
At 5:27 PM,
Lori said…
Amen!!!
At 6:45 PM,
Susie said…
Beautifully said! Happy Easter friend.
At 7:31 PM,
By the grace of God ... said…
A super post ...and so very true!
Thanks for sharing.
At 8:05 PM,
Grandparents Corner said…
An awesome post showing thankfulness to God. God is good and greatly to be praised! Thank you for sharing today. Many blessings!
At 10:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Amen to that.
God has the perfect plan for all of us.
Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week, even though you had a little set-back this week.
Blessings to you and yours this Easter weekend.
At 7:42 AM,
Overwhelmed! said…
What a wonderful post!
Happy Easter to you and yours!
Post a Comment
<< Home