living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 10:30 PM
At 8:03 PM, Barb said…
Good for you! I can't wait to hear how this goes.
At 10:18 PM, Overwhelmed! said…
Congrats on finding a new adoption agency to work with! I hope they're good.Keep me posted on how your journey goes, okay?
At 10:39 PM, eph2810 said…
Oh, I so hope that works out for you. I continue to pray for you two...(((hugs)))
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
At 8:03 PM,
Barb said…
Good for you! I can't wait to hear how this goes.
At 10:18 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
Congrats on finding a new adoption agency to work with! I hope they're good.
Keep me posted on how your journey goes, okay?
At 10:39 PM,
eph2810 said…
Oh, I so hope that works out for you. I continue to pray for you two...
(((hugs)))
Post a Comment
<< Home