Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Row


At the Venetian Hotel...

Check out more at TNchick...

11 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is a beautiful photo,....... so calming. Do you ride the gondolas? Great photo for this week. Have a happy weekend.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the gondolas!! Beautiful and serene.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger CRIZ LAI said…

    Venice sounds like a good place for vacation. Nice shot for the theme. Happy Weekend! http://crizlai.blogspot.com/2007/08/photo-hunters-row.html

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    Venice is one place I want to go on vacation to. I want to ride a gondola. Row, row, row your boat. Lol. :)

     
  • At 2:55 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…

    Lovely! Looks like a great place to visit. :)

    My row photo.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger peppylady (Dora) said…

    When the picture start to load I thought it was some type of barber poles.
    Great picture

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Andree said…

    I would love to go do that. I had heard the canals were filthy, but here they are just gorgeous!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for visiting my blog..What a lovely picture..would love to visit there in person!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Excellent choice for this week's hunt theme - I guess you just have been there. Believe it or not, but we have never been to LV since we live in the states, even though it is close to AZ. Well, maybe one day.

    Blessings on your up-coming week and always.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    It took me a second to realize you're talking about Venice. What a great photo!

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought this was taken in a hotel in Dubai. It certainly looks like it. Nice photo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home