Thankful Thursday
"Know that the Lord is God.
It is He who made us, and we are His..." (Ps 100:3)
This week I'm thankful for
my birthday last week (still hanging onto 30-something),
my baby boy is 3 weeks old this week,
I'm feeling more rested and eating better,
all the baby basics are getting easier too,
and the home is getting less chaotic.
And saw this beautiful double rainbow from my living room window.

Thank God and bless you!
You'll find more thankful thoughts at Sting My Heart.
It is He who made us, and we are His..." (Ps 100:3)
This week I'm thankful for
my birthday last week (still hanging onto 30-something),
my baby boy is 3 weeks old this week,
I'm feeling more rested and eating better,
all the baby basics are getting easier too,
and the home is getting less chaotic.
And saw this beautiful double rainbow from my living room window.
Thank God and bless you!
You'll find more thankful thoughts at Sting My Heart.

25 Comments:
At 5:28 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh yeah! A double rainbow! I've never seen one before. This is quite different. :D
At 5:52 PM,
Speaking from the Heart said…
What a beautiful double rainbow. It is God's reminder to you that everything in your life is in His hands.
At 5:57 PM,
Trina said…
It's beautiful!
At 6:11 PM,
twinklemom said…
God sent you an early Valentine's gift it seems! How gorgeous...and Happy Belated birthday!
At 6:46 PM,
Amypie71 said…
Cool rainbow photo! That's not something you see often. awww your baby boy sounds so cute - mine 3 children are all school aged.
At 6:53 PM,
Cheryl said…
Beautiful Picture! I love rainbows. Great post. Happy Valentine's Day! God Bless!
At 7:08 PM,
Denise said…
Such a lovely rainbow. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Happy Valentines Day.
At 9:03 PM,
Carrie said…
Good to know that you and baby are doing well.
At 4:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh you saw a double rainbow that wonderful. I did not see double one rainbow in my whole life you are blessed. Also thanks for sharing your TT list. Hope God will bless you and your family...:)
At 5:13 AM,
Susan said…
Happy Valentine's Day!
Wow, what a rainbow.
I just celebrated a birthday too, still 29!
Congrats on your new bundle of love.
Blessings...
At 5:32 AM,
eph2810 said…
I am smiling as I am readying about your life with your baby boy. What a precious gift.
Gorgeous rainbow :)
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.
Blessings to you and your beautiful family.
At 7:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a precious little one you have! We brought our little girl home 2 months ago. God bless you all and Happy Valentine's Day!
At 8:31 AM,
Chandra said…
What a gorgeous rainbow! I've never seen a double one. Congrats on the little one, too! Hope you continue to get plenty of rest :)
At 9:59 AM,
Kathy b said…
Praising God with you for your list of blessings. Love the rainbow, your baby is precious.
Kathy b
At 10:24 AM,
Lisa said…
A precious list, for a precious time in life. Enjoy the chaos and cuddle that little boy every chance you get. My oldest is 8 1/2 and our littlest are 2 1/2. The time goes by tooooo fast. I can hardly remember 3 weeks of age for any of them.
Happy Valentine's Day!
At 2:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing the gift of God with us. That is beautiful.
Mama Bear
At 7:49 PM,
Shari said…
Congratulations on your new baby. I remember those times - I was always so tired from the many nightly feedings.
At 8:27 PM,
Heather said…
Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing the beautiful double rainbow. What a great gift from God.
Hey - I have a copy of a new book out for the baby years by Trish Berg called, "Rattled." I need to give it away to someone who could use it. Are you interested?
At 8:55 PM,
southmsmomof4 said…
The promises of God.. What a beautiful picutre. Thanks for sharing it. Glad to hear you are getting rest and so much to be thankful for. Be blessed.
Stacy
At 7:08 AM,
Susie said…
Congrats on your new baby! What a joy to see such a beautiful rainbow. Hope your Valentine's Day was extra special.
At 11:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
Congrats on your new baby! There's mothing better than that ;)
At 2:28 PM,
Unknown said…
This is beautiful. I saw one this past week too. I just want to fall on my knees!! Wonderful post!
At 4:22 PM,
Blessedw5mom said…
Wow what a great post for Thankful Thursday ... I'm thankful you posted that photo!
And Happy Belated Birthday!
At 1:30 AM,
Irene said…
What a lovely post! God bless you and your new present from Heaven!
At 5:01 PM,
bp said…
You have so much to be thankful for! God bless you.
Post a Comment
<< Home