Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, April 25, 2008

Saturday Photo Hunt - Unique/Funny Signs

These are a couple of come to life signs around Universal Studios on my last visit.

Check out more at TNchick...

27 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger maiylah said…

    cool finds! :)
    happy weekend

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are good signs. :) I hope you have a good weekend. :)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger bonggamom said…

    The Hulk sign is great! I love how he smashed the letters below him.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger TorAa said…

    Excellent PH entry and great shots

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice signs!

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Joyismygoal said…

    coolsigns

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger jmb said…

    These are pretty good for this week's theme. Everyone's is so different, it's great. Have a good weekend.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey there,blog hoppping from toni's site..cool signs you got there and cute baby from your previous entries :)

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger LibertyBelle said…

    I went there and never thought to take pictures! Great choices!
    Drop by and see my sign - it's a gas!
    Happy weekend
    L

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Wolfgang Puck's? Now I'm hungry!

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    Oh, I love your shots for the theme, very unique indeed!!

     
  • At 3:59 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    I love, LOVE these. Great job.

    Mine's posted...stop by and see if you can figure it all out!!

     
  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Carver said…

    Those are wild. Great choices.

     
  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Sarge Charlie said…

    this is great, I am seeing some very effective advertising

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, this is a cool shot! The Hulk looks very real. Thanks for stopping by.

    Happy Hunting!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Ter said…

    neat signs! And lifelike too!

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You found some great ones! Have a wonderful weekend...

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The Hulk is amazing!! Great choice!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger JesieBlogJourney said…

    Watch out! The hulk is coming through.

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That signboard of The Hulk simply rocks!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great! Definitely unique!

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Sandy M said…

    Love the Hulk!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wolfgang Puck's!!!! I ate there! Universal Studios CA right? It was so yummy there. And our waiter was hot. I was thinking he's an actor. :D

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said…

    Wow! The Hulk is great!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Heart of Rachel said…

    Those are great signs. I like the Hulk sign, very impressive.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Super signs! I love the Hulk one best!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Overwhelmed! said…

    What fun signs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home