Bustin' Out at the Seams at 4 Weeks Old
Wordless Wednesday
Well I never expected to have to pack away all his 3 month sized clothes at just four weeks old last week! And here he is as always looking for Mr. Chicken during his diaper change for some comic relief. Once in awhile I'll catch him talking to it too.
For more WW check out 5Minutes and WW...
Well I never expected to have to pack away all his 3 month sized clothes at just four weeks old last week! And here he is as always looking for Mr. Chicken during his diaper change for some comic relief. Once in awhile I'll catch him talking to it too.
For more WW check out 5Minutes and WW...

15 Comments:
At 8:11 PM,
Alexis Jacobs said…
He is a cutie. :) Happy WW.
At 8:25 PM,
Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…
Awww! He's precious. The chicken cracks me up. :)
At 8:38 PM,
Anonymous said…
He looks to be a beautiful baby and the folks who size baby clothes have generally never met a baby, I think. The most frustrating is when you have several sizes that all "fit" or don't at the same time.
At 8:57 PM,
Melanie said…
Wow, he's growing fast!! Such a cutie pie.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me
At 8:58 PM,
Corey~living and loving said…
oh....they just grow too fast.
Happy WW!
At 9:50 PM,
Natalie said…
Wow, it sounds like he's sure growing fast! I LOVE his onesie, that's so cute and so so so so true (I have a 7 month old).
At 11:12 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a healthy boy! He's adorable!
At 11:39 PM,
Monica said…
What a big baby boy!
At 6:18 AM,
Unknown said…
He looks "older" than that, even in the way he's holding his head! What a sweet boy!
At 6:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my! He's sooooo cute! :)
At 8:30 AM,
Kristen said…
That's adorable!
At 10:03 AM,
SimplyBillie said…
Aww! He's such a cutie! I can't wait for my little guy to make his appearance! Happy WW. =)
At 11:11 AM,
Michelle at usr-bin-mom.com said…
Aw, he's a big boy, huh? My middle son was like that. Whenever people would ask his age they'd always be shocked at the answer. "He's ONLY 3 months old? Really??" He's almost 6 now, and looks much more his age than he used it.
At 10:03 PM,
eph2810 said…
Girl - he is so adorable :) Yeah - I don't know how they measure the clothing sizes - they are always too small :) I am so glad that you have this little guy now in your life :)
At 1:51 PM,
Barb said…
My gosh, he IS a big boy. You know, people say this all the time but I'm as serious as I can be. I wish I could reach right into this computer monitor and just grab him for a big cuddle. He's as cute as he can be. Big, but extremely cute!
Sorry about those newborn clothes. I hope you had a big stock of 3 to 6 months on hand. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home