Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - Memorable Trips

1. Cape Cod, beautiful sand, warm Atlantic Ocean
2. Paris, France - the Eiffel Tower
3. a week on the high seas from Paris to Lebanon by private yacht of 20 people
4. a one-day stop over in Athens, Greece (on the same yacht of 20 people)
5. Hawaii honeymoon
6. a weeklong tour of the California Coast
7. mission trip to Armenia
8. driving cross country from California to eastern Canada
9. camping in the Napa Valley
10. Niagara Falls, Canada
11. one night in Las Vegas - for a Cirque De Soleil show
12. Montreal, Canada - where I was born and raised (can't wait to go back with hubby)
13. I am made in Switzerland - can't wait to visit one day

6 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Barbie @ Mamaology said…

    Wow you sure are an experienced travelor!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Going cross country is one of our dream trips. one of these days our schedules will work out right!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    #5 What a fabulous place for a honeymoon.

    My TT is up.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Oh - those are some awesome trips :)
    Although growing up in Germany and lived there until my 30th year on this side of heaven - I never made to Greece or Paris...
    Live close to Vegas - but never been there either...

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    My MIL is in Hawaii on vacation right now. How romantic that you were there for your Honeymoon. Hubby and I would love to go sometime.

    Thanks for stopping by... Oh and BTW I did the weird thing meme. :)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Wow. You've been to some places I'll probably never see.

    I lived in Massachusetts years ago. Different husband, different life, but that's another post.

    Anyway, our best friends lived at Cape Cod and we spent a week with them. It's beautiful there. But here's what ruined it for me.

    The week we were there, the premiere of Jaws came out. We went to the theater to see it. And since the story took place at Cape Cod, I never even got wet there.

    I'd love to go back. I've had all these years to get over it so I know for sure I'd be brave enough to at least get my feet wet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home