Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - On The Road

If you're traveling through Baker, California, you'll see miles and miles of huge billboards that make you very hungry for stopping at the Mad Greek Restaurant. It was worth the stop.
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

7 Comments:
At 10:41 PM,
-tnchick- said…
WHat an uber cool lookin' resturant! I've never ate Greek food but that place looks like a great one to stop at!
I use to live in CA, tho down South in San Diego.
At 5:32 AM,
Michael said…
I'd definately stop at some place that interesting! Great shot!
At 5:40 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
I LUV Greek food! Yummy!!
Mine's up :)
At 8:17 AM,
Barb said…
I'm enjoying seeing the photos people chose for "On The Road." I couldn't come up with a single photo that worked. Now I see everyone's ideas and wonder if I could have found something.
I'm so far behind on my blog I'm not going to dig through photos this morning but I'm enjoying what all of you did.
At 1:52 PM,
Mama Duck said…
This is just beautiful, thanks for sharing!
At 3:18 PM,
Pamela said…
Oooh, how interesting! If ever we are in Baker I will definitely look up that mad greek guy that has a restaurant...lol Very pretty!
At 10:26 PM,
eph2810 said…
I love Greek food. Maybe we can take a ride out to California one of these days.
Post a Comment
<< Home