Guilty or Not Guilty
I stole this from Teena who borrowed it from Izzy who stole it from Holly ...
1. Dated outside your race? Not guilty ...took me forever to even date outside my ethnicity
2. Singing in the shower? Guilty
3. Spit in someone's drink? Not guilty
4. Played with Barbies? Not guilty ... mine was the Bionic Woman, the better role model!!!
5. Made someone cry? Guilty
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Guilty ...I blame this one on Hubby
7. Lied to a friend? Guilty
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? Guilty ...Luke & Laura (General Hospital, I'm sure everybody remembers that long-awaited drawn out reunion)
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Not guilty
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? Not guilty
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? Guilty ...only if I knew the floor was clean, and inspect the food closely for dust, and a 3 second rule ofcourse
12. Went outside naked? Not guilty
13. Been on stage? Guilty
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? Not guilty
15. Been in a parade? Not guilty
16. Been in a school play? Guilty
17. Drank beer? Guilty ...but I never get past the third sip - bitter beer face
18. Gotten detention? Guilty ... the last week of my senior year for skipping a day without a note, even though dad let me
19. Been on a cruise? Not guilty
20. Broken into a house? Not guilty
21. Gotten a tattoo? Not guilty
22. Gotten piercings? Guilty ... one in each ear lobe, ha ha
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Guilty ...sibling rivalry
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Guilty
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Guilty
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Guilty
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Guilty - yay for the pain of laughter!
28. Tripped on your own feet? Guilty
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Guilty
30. Cried in public? Guilty
31. Thrown up in public? Guilty... Disneyland was NOT the happiest place on earth that day
32. Lied to your parents? Guilty
33. Skipped class? Guilty
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Not guilty
1. Dated outside your race? Not guilty ...took me forever to even date outside my ethnicity
2. Singing in the shower? Guilty
3. Spit in someone's drink? Not guilty
4. Played with Barbies? Not guilty ... mine was the Bionic Woman, the better role model!!!
5. Made someone cry? Guilty
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Guilty ...I blame this one on Hubby
7. Lied to a friend? Guilty
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? Guilty ...Luke & Laura (General Hospital, I'm sure everybody remembers that long-awaited drawn out reunion)
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Not guilty
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? Not guilty
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? Guilty ...only if I knew the floor was clean, and inspect the food closely for dust, and a 3 second rule ofcourse
12. Went outside naked? Not guilty
13. Been on stage? Guilty
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? Not guilty
15. Been in a parade? Not guilty
16. Been in a school play? Guilty
17. Drank beer? Guilty ...but I never get past the third sip - bitter beer face
18. Gotten detention? Guilty ... the last week of my senior year for skipping a day without a note, even though dad let me
19. Been on a cruise? Not guilty
20. Broken into a house? Not guilty
21. Gotten a tattoo? Not guilty
22. Gotten piercings? Guilty ... one in each ear lobe, ha ha
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Guilty ...sibling rivalry
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Guilty
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Guilty
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Guilty
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Guilty - yay for the pain of laughter!
28. Tripped on your own feet? Guilty
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Guilty
30. Cried in public? Guilty
31. Thrown up in public? Guilty... Disneyland was NOT the happiest place on earth that day
32. Lied to your parents? Guilty
33. Skipped class? Guilty
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Not guilty

3 Comments:
At 9:45 AM,
Teena in Toronto said…
You had a Bionic Woman doll!!?? That must have been sooooooo cool!!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)
At 7:09 PM,
Barb said…
Goodness. You're brave! I'm not sure I could answer all these questions. And your reaction at Disney World is exactly why I'd be the one on the ground holding everyone else's stuff for them. No way. I'd be right there, puking with you, for sure.
At 9:54 PM,
eph2810 said…
This is cute. Thank you for sharing your guilties...
Post a Comment
<< Home