Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Five For Five

Sweet Barb at A New Chelsae Morning tagged me on the Five For Five meme.

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
- in the warm sunshine
- quickly catching up on blogging and emailing
- making and drinking hot tea (decaf with a touch of milk)
- get a massage from hubs (sort of time to myself)
- winning free tickets on the radio to a show or event

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
- beef shawerma sandwich from a mediteranean restaurant
- fresh strawberry pie
- the next $15 I'd spend it on the dvd for the movie "Chocolat", I keep waiting for it to go on sale and it won't... sigh

3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
- hubby's old bed
- hubby's old dresser
- hubby's old desk, but it does store alot of stuff
- old clothes that don't fit anymore
- the old corded phone in the bedroom

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with?
- my paintings
- my granite top dining table
- a tiffany lamp I got for my birthday
- caller id
- hot water for a hot shower

5) Five Words (or phrases in my case) you love?
- I love you (hubs and I say it everyday all day long)
- Thank you (we say this many times a day also)
- Honeybear??? Wanna go in the car??? (makes him jump 360's in the air and runs to the garage door)
- I'm proud of myself! (hubby taught me this one - it's healthy for humble people to appreciate themself)
- My Name Is Earl is on right now (or Amazing Race, or Malcolm In The Middle)

Ok, now I'll tag a few I haven't tagged yet: Flip Flop World, Sting My Heart, Celebrating Life and Family, O Mama Mia, A Pink Carnation

And anyone else may do this one too. Let me know if you did and I'll come by and check it out!

10 Comments:

  • At 4:51 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I did the meme. Come by and visit:) Have a great Friday

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Okay I played...all done and it was fun. Thanks for picking me!! Sandy

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Good job! I'm laughing at all of hubby's old furniture. There are a LOT of us out here who inherited that stuff when we got married. I'm lucky. I managed to convince Rob it all looks wonderful in his garage!

    I'm also laughing at Honeybear. They get so excited when we say "go," don't they?

    Thanks for playing along. And good luck doing any catching up with blogs with only five minutes. I wish! Sigh.....

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    Loved all your answers! Thanks for the tag, but I already did it a couple of weeks ago. I have never seen Chocolat. I may have to check it out.

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I will do it this weekend - after the photo hunt :)

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said…

    I love the movie Chocolat. It is so cute and adorable and sweet and chocolatey! Loved all the rest of your answers too! I have done this meme as well. Glad I stopped by!

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I finally finished the tag - you have to scroll down a little, since I answered two tags in one :) - BTW - I like this one a lot.
    Have a blessed Sunday - I am off to bed right now.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Love all your answers, your granit table sounds beautiful! Love to watch American Race. You and your hubby sound very much in love, nice to hear you are so blessed...very uplifting! :)

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger Toni said…

    This is an interesting tag! I'm gonna answer it, too. :)

    Decaf tea with a touch of milk sounds divine. I love that too!

    Five things you can part with... hmmm... do I sense a garage sale coming on? ;)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Jake said…

    I would love to spend five minutes in the warm sunshine with a cup of hot tea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home