Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Inspiration

Have I not commanded you?
Be strong and courageous.
Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged,
for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

4 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    I wish I knew exactly how many time this exact thing is said in different places in the Bible. Every time I read it, it inspires me.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Isn't that a wonderful promise that He gave us. Thank you for the reminder.

    Blessings on you Sunday afternoon.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Great verse!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Very nice, and I always tell my kids if you knew God was sitting right beside you would you be scared...of course not, and yet, he is with us wherever we go. :)Very comforting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home