Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to the tour of what's going on around my home this Christmas. Hubby and I have actually been contemplating doing some livingroom renovations, so I don't quite have any wide room shots. But I am most happy to share some of the items I have out on display and some shots I took from last year. So please imagine wonderful Christmas music, your favorite of course. And take a tour of my humble beginnings...


I picked these wonderful little roses as buds at my in laws home and watched them bloom. It's fun to decorate in red.


The cards usually come rushing in by the day before Christmas.

Here's a second shot of our white tree. I don't remember what I did to get each effect.

Thank you for stopping by! Visit more Christmas Home Tours at our great host Boomama's blog! Merry Christmas!

40 Comments:
At 10:48 PM,
Pamela said…
Your home looks so lovely. The wreath is very cute and I adore your white tree...it is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your home and the cute cards!
At 11:39 PM,
K said…
Lots of pretty decor! I love the wreath in the first picture!
At 12:51 AM,
Jenny Quld said…
Wow! your tree looks extra wonderful at night! Thank you for inviting me over, Merry Christmas
At 5:52 AM,
Lori said…
I love the Santa, he is adorable. And the picture of the tree lite up is beautiful.
Merry Christmas.
At 6:20 AM,
ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…
Your tree is so beautiful! I wish we had roses here at Christmas time! Thanks for the tour and have a blessed Christmas:)
At 6:23 AM,
Mama Duck said…
I love it all, especially the roses! All we've gotten decorated around here is the Christmas tree, yipes!
At 7:12 AM,
Gina Conroy said…
Love the tree and Santa!
At 7:33 AM,
crickl said…
ooooooooo, your tree all lit up looks beautiful!!! Wonderful tour...thank you!
At 7:46 AM,
Monica Wilkinson said…
Oooh! I love that last photo of your tree! Lovely! Thank you for your warm hospitality! :)
At 7:51 AM,
Laura said…
Your tree is so elegant! Thanks for the tour!
At 7:52 AM,
Vee said…
beautiful tree and love your wreath!
Merry Christmas
At 8:14 AM,
sara said…
i love it! you have a unique and cute style!
At 8:26 AM,
Susie said…
Your home is lovely. I esp like your white tree with the red glow in the last photo. Lovely!
Merry Christmas!
At 8:49 AM,
Barb said…
So beautiful. What a gorgeous shot of your tree you got. It just glows.
And you have to know, if you saw my tour, I really love that velvet Santa. :-)
Merry Christmas to you. And thank you for inviting us into your lovely home.
At 9:09 AM,
owlhaven said…
Love the wreath!!
Mary, mom to many, and also all spruced up for visitors!
At 1:06 PM,
Martha said…
Thank you for the tour! I would never have thought to use roses to decorate at Christmas, but they are so beautiful!!!
Merry Christmas!
At 2:52 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love the colors in your wreath-and your tree is gorgeous too!
Thank you for sharing.
Merry Christmas!
At 3:07 PM,
Diane @ A Watered Garden said…
Your pictures look wonderful-Thanks for the tour!! I had to come visit and thank you for the comment you left of my blog. Also...I am LOL because we have boxes of flooring stored in our bedroom as well!!! This is TOO FUNNY!!! Thanks for brightening my day! Christmas Blessings, Diane
At 5:13 PM,
Susie said…
I loved coming by for a visit. Your tree looks beautiful day or night. As everyone else mentioned before, I like the wreath too! It is very different, but so cool. I think the roses are especially beautiful.
At 5:39 PM,
boomama said…
I love your wreath, and that white tree is awesome! That last picture is great...it looks like you've lit it from the inside. Thanks so much for opening your home to us!
At 7:20 PM,
Susanne said…
That wreath is just beautiful! Thanks for your tour!
At 8:39 PM,
Maggii said…
Wow...the tree is beautiful...especially all lit up!
At 10:06 PM,
Big Mama said…
I love your tree! It's just beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
At 11:34 PM,
PastormacsAnn said…
Love, love, love your Christmas wreath. And your white tree is so lovely both in the day and aglow! Thanks so much for inviting us in for a tour! Christmas blessings!
At 3:59 AM,
palmtreefanatic said…
Very nice! Merry Christmas! come on over and see mine as well!!!
At 6:06 AM,
Kim said…
Everything looks so pretty! I like the white tree!
Your home looks lovely!
Kim
At 8:15 AM,
Tracy S said…
all such beautiful decorations. I Love the white tree lit up like that, and oh my what terrific roses!!!
Thanks for the home tour :)
I wanted to also wanted to tell you that those butterfly shots were takin last Monday at the butterfly museum in Houston. You can go in and they fly all around you. It is very awesome.
At 9:47 AM,
Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said…
That wreath is so pretty and so is your tree! How lucky to have all of those rose blooms, I bet they smell so fragrant too :) Thanks for inviting us in and showing us around.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
At 10:06 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your tree is very unique and very pretty. I love the idea about the roses in a bowl.
Thank you so much for inviting us to your lovely home.
Blessings to you today and always.
At 2:59 PM,
Sprittibee said…
Lovely tree with the lights low!
At 4:04 PM,
Musings of a Housewife said…
Beautiful! Love the night shot. Merry Christmas!
At 7:50 AM,
Kelli said…
I love your wreath and your tree is beautiful! It looks so pretty lit up at night!
Merry Christmas!
Kelli
At 4:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Love your tree all lit up - beautiful!
Went through your blog archives and it looks like your life will be pretty exciting and full coming soon. I'll be watching and waiting for news of your bundle of joy - here's hoping for a call or some news soon!
~Merry Christmas from Karen at www.firstbrookfive.typepad.com
At 10:06 PM,
Debbie said…
Love that wreath and you Christmas tree pic is nice too! Thanks for the tour! God's blessing upon your forthcoming "blessing" and Merry Christmas!
At 7:02 AM,
Cyndi said…
What a beautiful, beautiful tree! Thanks for having us over. :) Have a blessed Christmas!
At 10:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a lovely tree and wreath! And those red roses are just gorgeous.
Thanks for having us over!
At 12:43 PM,
Carole Burant said…
Thank you so much for opening your home to us, I so enjoyed the tour!! Your tree is very beautiful, my mom would love it, she has a white one too:-) Merry Christmas to you & yours!! xox
At 6:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing! What a beautiful white tree, especially lit up! Blessings on you and Merry Christmas!
Elisa
www.laundry-alternative.net
At 1:56 PM,
Laura said…
Wow, I have never seen a white tree before...it is so nice. I also like how colorful your door wreath is. Thanks for the peek inside! Laura
At 12:38 PM,
-tnchick- said…
All decked for Christmas. Pretty home.
Post a Comment
<< Home