Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - I'm Thankful For...

- a wonderful church staff Christmas luncheon and catching up
- the wonderful gift of being a child of God
- prayer warriors who are praying for a call from the adoption agency
- a three week vacation... atleast, if not more
- a student yesterday who told me, "sorry we made you yell last week"
- my home
- my hard-working and loving hubby
- the loving people who've already sent us Christmas cards
- winning tickets to Dancing With the Stars Tour show and giving them to my parents for their birthdays coming up
- all the blog friends who have been ... well, just there ... and whose blogs continue to inspire me
- a desire to walk in God's guidance (desire does not always mean ability)
- the freedom to be a Christian
- all of God's wonderful provisions, included in this list and beyond

For more Thursday Thirteens go here.
For more Thankfuls go here !

7 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Rashenbo said…

    That's a lovely list of items. Congratulations on the 3 week vacation. That sounds wonderful and that was really thoughtful of you giving those tickets to your parents.

    Cheers and happy TT!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Great list...Mine is up too...Have a great night and looks like a long weekend...Sandy

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger K said…

    A wonderful list! Number 2 on your list is the most important one of all.

    Best wishes to you on your adoption journey!!

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Let's see if I can do this right this time. :-)

    When I worked, just a one week vacation was wonderful. How lucky you are to have three weeks off.

    And honestly, I have no idea how on earth you manage to constantly winning all these contests. I think it's so sweet that you're giving these tickets to your parents.

    This is a really nice list. I love it when I see a list of reasons to be thankful.

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Love that list..Thanks for the reminder

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are so right - there are many blessings we usually don't mention, because we take them for granted. Thank you for the reminder that there are always things to be thankful for.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    What a nice list :)

    Mine's up too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home