Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
I keep getting colds from subbing, so guess what?! I don't sub anymore.

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
Love the blue tones in any color, and some earthy brown tones.


Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
I'm very protective and aware of my comfort zones.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
Deal or no Deal for me, and Jeopardy for my hubby.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Ofcourse both of them... Easter and Christmas because of Christ's love for us all. Oh and ofcourse any holiday that includes fireworks.

Go here for more...

16 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the dessert! Christmas is my favorite but Easter is pretty high up there on the list. Going to church on those holidays is one of my favorite things to do with my husband. And I wouldn't mind an appearance on Deal or No Deal either.

    Happy Friday!

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jeopardy is fun to play at home, here's wishing you an excellent weekend and lots of feasters.

    :-)

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a nice main course..My hubby would like Jeopardy as well. Not I..Good answers!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast. I enjoyed the whole meal. :)

    Come dine with me.

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger katherine. said…

    any holiday with fireworks...perfect!

    (happy birthday)

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast!

    LOL love your appetizer and solution to the colds.

    Mine is up too.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    I never thought of game shows. They should have put that in there. I have not watched tele in so long I don't know what reality tele is. I could have picked an old game show though...good idea.
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Excellent feast. I enjoyed it all, and I'm stuffed!

    Wanna come join me in my birthday feast? Drop by then!!! hehehehehe

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger Delete said…

    Hi-I found you through Thankful Thursday at Iris's. I'm so glad that I came to visit. I have never heard about Friday Feast. It looks fun!

    Blessings-
    Jennifer

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your dessert. :)

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger JHS said…

    I just heard on the news last night that the nearest town to us is eliminating their fireworks show. Can you imagine? :-( Now all those people are going to come here, I suppose. Yuck. Hate crowds. I'll watch from a friend's yard.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    Oh, I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday a day late. I hope you did something special.

    I don't blame you one bit for no longer subbing. It's amazing how you just stay sick all the time because you're constantly exposed to colds and viruses. My Mandy struggles with this but she can't quit - she's a full time third grade teacher.

    Couldn't pick just one holiday, huh? I couldn't either. Great Friday's Feast!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Good Feast as always!! Mine is up too but I am soon to leave for a small camping trip over tonight and Saturday. Be home Sunday!! These were different questions I thought but easy to answer too. I loved your dessert of course. Sandy

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Deal or No Deal is a great show, but I'm not sure I'd survive being on it...lol! My feast is up!

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said…

    First of all, I didn't know we could copy the picture from the feast! That's a great idea. 2ndly, I love your blog title. I'm glad I stopped by today.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I enjoyed your feast - especially your dessert answers :)

    Blessings on your weekend and always...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home