Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
Actually, I get so sick of hearing so many other tunes, I think it would be so neat to hear a normal ring again.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Mostly sunny with a few scattering of clouds just to keep it interesting.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Art - I love to painting and photography.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
Of Course, the Bible. And I like to read it over and over until I become it.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Ooooooh, definitely something berrylike, like jujubees or rasberry looking, but instead a deep rich juicy purple like mulberry. Mmmmm...

Go here for more...

22 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, the old fashioned ring would be nice again. I'm not real fond of the computerized sounding ring tones we have now.

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Crazy Working Mom said…

    Great Feast. This one is going to be fun to read. I love the forecast question. it's too funny!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Pittchick said…

    What a fun feast! Happy Friday!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I am so disappointed in myself that I didnt pick the Bible! What a wonderful answer! Happy Feasting

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Bible is my top pick too. Now for the ability to speed read!

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said…

    My husband's cell phone rang in our small group last week (major faux pas, I know) and someone commented, "Oh! A real phone sound!"

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger katherine. said…

    mulberry....yummmm

    wouldn't it be great to have the Bible known!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice feast! Your dessert sounds great.

    I'm uo too.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    Wonderful feast :-). Love your Salad and Dessert.
    Happy Friday!!!

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Delicious feasting~especially the Main Course!

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Delete said…

    Oh your good...you'd still read your Bible. I think once I knew everything that was in it, I'd probably end up skipping reading and just using my memory.

    Blessings-
    Jennifer

     
  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Lisa Knight said…

    Great Feast! I didn't pick the bible, but that is a great choice!

    I'm up here

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    YES!! They're just like most midis from the 'olden days'----tinny sounding. The regular ring tone is okay by me....only shut off. LOL

    Great feast.
    Mine's served

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks a lot for serving this funny feast - I love your delicious soup and the Dessert. My dessert is berrylike, too. =)

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    I picked the bible too because I knew then that I would know all that I needed to know!! But I like what you said about "becoming it". Great!! I want to become more like God and what a better way than to read his book!! Great feast. I need to go eat after reading all of these desserts!! Sandy

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said…

    I'm with ya, the old fashioned ring on cell phones would be nice for a change!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    I'm with you about the phone - I keep all our phones on the good, old fashioned ring. The only thing that sounds better is no ring at all. :-)

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Debby said…

    Great feast! I completely agree with your appetizer. Happy Friday!

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Osquer said…

    I met a man whose cell phone sounded like that. If my cell phone would support it, I would have gotten it for my phone.

    Your dessert sounds sweet!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great choice for the Main course and hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    :-)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    The Bible was my first choice too.

    I'd love to know a lot about photography. It's a new passion of mine, but I know very little.

    Fun feast! :o)

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger ribbiticus said…

    hi there! passing by late - love your salad! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home