Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...
the wonderful sunshine we had today,
God watching over His children,
the lovely early spring blossoms around here,
progress on an adoption match,
great friends' continued prayers,
and so much more!
God Bless You!

Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Awesome list, bless you.

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl - I am so glad that the adoption is moving forward for you two...I will continue to lift your quest up to the Lord...

    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger tatnlace said…

    Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    I love doing these Thankful Thursdays. Blessings are the way to look at life!! Sandy

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    I'll be praying for you BIG time on that adoption match.
    I don't know if you remember or not but we are adopting from China and I am also adopted so I just have a full heart for others in this process. I'll be lifting you up in prayer!

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Liza on Maui said…

    I too am thankful for the sunshine. I pary for continued progress on the adoption match. Blessings to you.

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Wonderful things to be thankful for!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home