Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, February 23, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Soft

Soft when they're fresh hot from the oven! Enjoyable for some more chilly days.

Check out more at TNchick...

18 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Yummy! Cresent rolls are my favorite! I swear I could eat the whole package! Mine's up!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh....looking at those Crescent rolls makes me soooo hungry! They are at their best fresh out of the oven!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now you've gone and made me hungry.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ooooh, those look good! They are softest hot out of the oven.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I so agree with Michelle, those are my favorite too, I always make as many as I can fit on the baking sheet.

    :-)

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I can smell them just looking at them! Yum!

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger srp said…

    This is just not fair.... I am so hungry and we are all trying not to eat bread and these fabulous rolls and doughnuts and.... well perhaps it would be easier just to say... we are trying to eat healthy. Maybe just one?

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Mmmm - I can even smell them. I want one. Happy weekend.

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…

    Yum! :) Definitely nice and soft when they are fresh from the oven. :)

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Soft and now I am hungry again!! Yummy cresent rolls!! Great idea for SOFT!! Mine is up but not as yummy as yours!! Have a great weekend. Sandy

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Toni said…

    mmm, those look so yummy.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Oh dear....my downfall....homemade, warm, soft bread. And the aroma that surrounds you when they're baking. *gulp*

    My SOFT BUNNY for this week, is posted.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Andree said…

    Oh that reminds me! It's lumch time! LOL
    Great idea!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    I haven't had those in a while. Gimme one!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said…

    Mmmmm, making me HUNGRY!! I love it, have a great weekend!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    OOoooo, yum! Delicious! Kudos to you for finding some delicious food that fits the "soft" theme this week. Great choice for The Hunt.

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Baba said…

    These rolls remind me of days gone past .!! When my kids were growing up,we use to wrap this roll around a hot dog and bake in the oven.They loved them. Thanks for sharing.
    Barb

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    I have stopped by twice without leaving a comment because I want to come back and look again and again. We have these at every Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. You can't beat good ole cresent rolls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home