Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful...
for the rain that will bring life
to all that has been sleeping all winter,
that God is present no matter what,
it's Thursday and the weekend is almost here for recooping,
that the Easter season has begun,
and for the wonderful blessings of hope, love, joy
that has been brought to us through Christ our Savior!

God Bless!
Betty
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

9 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Wonderful list on this beautiful spring day!
    Blessings~

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I too like the 'pre-Easter' season to reflect on His journey. I usually read a very old book during this time. It is about Christ's passion--it think it was written in the 1940's by a Swedish writer.

    I love the spring time-always a promise of new life :)

     
  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    God is present no matter what!! Amen!!

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said…

    What a wonderful list! I love the "rain will bring life..." How True! I love Michael W. Smith song about Rain.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    I really like your list.

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    Amen I am glad God is present all the time also.

    Blessings.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    this is beautiful. i will have to participate sometime..Looking forward to tomorrows photo hunt! We are presently working on our adoption miracle from China!

    www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com (adoption blog)

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    *Sigh* I cannot wait for spring...but isn't it true, that you can only appreciate the newness of spring AFTER the coldness/barreness of winter? Thank you for your hopeful list!! Have a wonderful weekend!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Michael said…

    It is nice to see someone else that does a thankful post. I do a Thankful Tuesday Two almost every Tuesday. I think I am up to 184 this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home