Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Scary, Dude!


Thankfully my Honeybear has not been affected, but all of these were taken back to the store last week. My heart goes out to all the families who are being affected by the unfortunate recall on wet pet foods.

See more at WW...

22 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sandee said…

    That makes a whole bunch of us. This is just not right and something should be done about it. I too feel for those that have lost their pet(s) and those that are paying extremely high vet bills to nurse their pet(s) back to health.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, no one should lose a pet for this reason. Thanks for sharing. My Spring picture is up on My Photo Blog.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Delete said…

    Thank goodness you got that stuff out of your house before your little one got sick!

    Jenny

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scary indeed! I am glad Honeybear is safe and sound...

    Happy WW! :-)

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Ingrid said…

    I don't know what happened, but apparently the food was bad ?

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad that you can prevent Honeybear from bad food.

     
  • At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This was very scary. I am glad our dog eats dry food and hasn't been affected by this.
    take care of your dog!

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it crazy how our food gets contaminated like that? We had a nasty bout of contaminated peanut butter down here a few months back and we still don't have peanut butter on the shelves yet.

    I'm glad Honeybear wasn't affected!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad that your Honeybear was not affected. It is really scary...

    Thankfully our wet dog food has not been recalled. And I hope it will not either.

    Blessings on your Wednesday and always.

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes said…

    This whole thing has been a nightmare.
    Thank goodness Honeybear is all right, everyone here is, too!
    Happy WW :)

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My pets food wasn't affected either, but it's still scary!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Pfingston said…

    Oh dear, I had no idea!
    glad yours came out just fine!
    Happy WW!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kellyology said…

    That was quite a scare wasn't it!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Christina said…

    We were so scared, I am glad your pets weren't affcted either.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That whole deal was scary....

    Glad my dogs eat dry...

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    It was horrible! I feel so bad for those pet owners!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger YellowRose said…

    It is so scary! My cat hasn't been effected either, but I keep checking to make sure her food is not on the list! I feel so sorry for all those who have been effected.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Baba said…

    This is bad ... our outside cat got a little sick from packs of her food that had gravy , and it was on the recall list!!!My husband returned cat food back to Wal-Mart...Our cat is slowly getting better and eating different food now.. Baba

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tracy S said…

    mine too. I am so glad my dogs only eat dry dog food. Poor doggies :(

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, so glad your doggy is safe from the funk!! It's so sad what's happening to so many pets!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    One of my friend's dogs died from the contaminated dog food. :-( You were lucky.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger JHS said…

    I would be so devastated if my dogs were impacted by the food recall.

    My kids would have to be hospitalized. They come from and talk to the dogs before they greet their parents.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home