Thankful Thursday
As usual, there's plenty to be thankful for:
First of all, there's alot to be in prayer about and I'm thankful that we believe in a God who wants us to go to Him with everything that is on our hearts.
This Labor day weekend I was hit in the back by a bb gun drive-by shooting spree in the Walmart parking lot, so I'm thankful for safety and protection from a worse-case scenario.
I love this new adoption agency we're working with. I found them in the end of July and it looks like we'll be done all our pre-waiting requirements in a couple more weeks or so. They seem like a good match for us.
And while working on our requirements, getting our physician's forms and physicals have been helping us finetune our health needs - we're finally eating lettuce more than the previously once a month - thank God:)
God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.
First of all, there's alot to be in prayer about and I'm thankful that we believe in a God who wants us to go to Him with everything that is on our hearts.
This Labor day weekend I was hit in the back by a bb gun drive-by shooting spree in the Walmart parking lot, so I'm thankful for safety and protection from a worse-case scenario.
I love this new adoption agency we're working with. I found them in the end of July and it looks like we'll be done all our pre-waiting requirements in a couple more weeks or so. They seem like a good match for us.
And while working on our requirements, getting our physician's forms and physicals have been helping us finetune our health needs - we're finally eating lettuce more than the previously once a month - thank God:)
God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.

20 Comments:
At 7:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, say WHAT. You were hit in the back with a bb gun????
This is a story I would want to hear about. Glad you are okay and thankful it didn't hit your face.
Thanks for joining in. Love and hugs, Lynn
At 8:36 PM,
Crystal said…
Wow that's a little scary, so glad you are ok and it was nothing serious! Wishing you the best with the new adoption agency!
Blessings
At 10:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh yes!!! You do have so much to be thankful for ... just the shoot spree alone makes me go cold!!!
Thanks for sharing your blessings and in turn being an inspiration!! Do come over and share my Thankful Thursday too.
God Bless.
At 10:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
That sounds scary ... being hit by a bb gun! But am glad you're doing fine. :)
good luck with the new adoption agency! it's great that you've found one that's a good match for you both.
Blessings always!
At 11:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thank God it was a BB gun! Glad you are ok. There must have been a couple of angels in the parking lot with you!
At 11:45 PM,
ZAM said…
I was thinking about that bb gun incident. Glad you're not harmed.
Goodluck on the adoption thingy.And it's good that everyone's taking care of their health.
At 4:33 AM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
Betty, I think about you all the time and pray you get good news soon! That's great that you like the new agency!
How scary about the bb gun! Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time! Yikes!
Blessings!
At 4:41 AM,
Kim said…
Ok, ouch!!! I'm glad you weren't badly injured. Check out my Thankful Thursday, it's about adoption. Bless you.
At 6:03 AM,
Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said…
Wow! That must've hurt! Glad you are okay.
Hope everything continues to go well with your new agency.
Have a wonderful week!
At 6:11 AM,
eph2810 said…
Oh, I am so thrilled to read that you are working with a new agency. May our Lord bless this new relationship and that He will guide your hearts and minds through this process.
I know that He already has the perfect match for the two of you.
Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.
Be blessed today and always.
At 6:12 AM,
eph2810 said…
PS: I am glad that you got out of the bb-gun shooting fairly unharmed.
At 12:40 PM,
Mary said…
Glad you're okay. Now can we conclude that it's not safe to shop at WalMart??
We get excited with you that you found a new agency to work with. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
At 3:14 PM,
Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said…
Thank God for your guardian angel. Can't wait to hear about your new blessing.
http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/2007/09/06/thankful-thursday-sept-6th/
At 3:57 PM,
Changed by His Love said…
I am with everyone else on here...you got hit with a BB gun drive by shooting??? That is just insane, girl! Glad you are okay!! So excited that you found an agency and now you have rejuvenated hope...that's exciting. Blessings to you.
At 4:05 PM,
Aunt Angie said…
That is wonderful about the adoption agency. Our family has been blessed with the adoption of my niece just 4 years ago (seems like yesterday she was an infant!) I know it can be trying! But the Lord is leading---you will be fine....especially since you are getting more lettuce!!! (That was cute!)
At 4:07 PM,
Aunt Angie said…
P.S. I am very sorry about the BB hit, but thankful that you were protected from severe injury! (He's got us covered!)
At 12:55 AM,
Lori said…
Oh my goodness girl!!! Did they catch the people? I am so sorry. I am glad you like the agency, that really does make a big difference.
Have a great weekend.
At 6:41 AM,
Tami said…
YIKES!! You never know what a day will bring, huh? I too am thankful you weren't hurt. Oh, and the lettuce thing made me laugh.
At 1:10 PM,
Ms. Kathleen said…
I am so excited for you! I pray all goes smoothly in the adoption process. God Bless!
At 10:33 PM,
Overwhelmed! said…
I hope that you've fully recovered from the bb gun drive-by shooting (how bizarre)!
Best of luck with the adoption process. We're in the thick of it ourselves so if you need moral support, just email me.
Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home