Saturday Photo Hunt - Practical
Sometimes a meal has to be really practical like
chicken wings, baked potato, jalapeno poppers and a soda...
Check out more at TNchick...
chicken wings, baked potato, jalapeno poppers and a soda...
Check out more at TNchick...

24 Comments:
At 5:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness. That is quite a practical plate of food!!
At 5:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Very practical. :)
At 5:34 PM,
Susan said…
Great idea! I had a really hard time with this one, but mine's up too.
:-) Susan
At 5:47 PM,
ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…
That's my kind of meal. And it's totally practical :)
At 5:52 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
I could not think what to do about this one...the word is hard!!
Very good choice!! Practical and essential too..
Sandy
At 6:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
Great take on this weeks theme! I love the foods in your pic! Now I am hungry! heheheh!
At 6:17 PM,
Talk..to..Grams said…
This looks Yummy!! Good Job!! Thanks for your visit, and Happy Hunting!! Grams
At 6:35 PM,
YellowRose said…
I'm so hungry right now, so this photo is dangerous! LOL
Happy Saturday!
At 6:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
that looks delicious!!
At 8:18 PM,
Unknown said…
yummy! I want some of those jalopanos, I mean jalapeno's...
At 8:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Mmmmm Practical food that would be practically gone in minutes!!
At 8:35 PM,
Queen of My Domain said…
That looks yummy all your missing is your favorite sports team playing in front of you.
At 8:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
Smart choice for the theme! :) Thanks for stopping by.
At 9:01 PM,
Mommy Lutchi said…
yumyum...now that's practical !
Mine is up at My 2Cents Worth and The 4Seasons Of My Life Hope you can all visit me.
happy Photo Hunting !!!
At 10:25 PM,
Andree said…
great! (well, except for those jalapeno poppers! LOL)
At 11:09 PM,
shiera said…
Wow!
My eyes actually bulged upon seeing the picture! Now I'm hungry... my favorites in one plate and an added bonus: pepsi!
At 1:46 AM,
Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…
That looks like a yummy and practical meal. :)
My practical photos.
At 2:35 AM,
SnoopyTheGoon said…
Jalapeno poppers and no beer? Hmm...
I am hungry again now...
At 5:01 AM,
Everyday Healy said…
Oh.... you make me feel so hungry. :)
At 6:09 AM,
Susan Demeter said…
Yum!!! Great choice for the theme! Happy photo hunting, and thank you very much for stopping by :)
At 10:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yum! That makes me hungry!
At 4:30 PM,
jmb said…
Practical and easy I hope Have good weekend.
At 4:36 PM,
Journo June aka MamaBear said…
Practical food, but lovely plate!
Photo Hunters
At 2:24 PM,
Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said…
That doesn't sound practical at all to me, it sounds fattening...and delicious!!
Post a Comment
<< Home