Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Well, here I am again on a Thankful Thursday. Seems my blogtime has been swallowed up lately by so much of the adoption preparation process. But I have found myself surfing your blogs tonight and being blessed by you all.

So I thank God for all of you,
and also this week for being assigned an adoption social worker,
for our upcoming two final appointments
before we can begin the search for our children hopefully by November,
for all the housework and renovations that are being done
in preparation for the homestudy,
and most of all thankful that God is watching over us...

God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at Sting My Heart.

9 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Be greatly blessed dear one.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Thanks for sharing your grateful heart with us this week! Wishing God's blessings as you search for the child that is right for your home!
    Blessings

     
  • At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    God is always watching over us ... and for that I am thankful, too! :)

    Blessings...

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger lori said…

    It reminds me of the song.."God is watching over me.."
    peace in this process...a child will have a home..
    what a wonderful thing...
    peace,
    lori

     
  • At 4:26 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Our SW is coming AGAIN this Sunday. Praying you have a fantastic SW that processes your paperwork quickly! How long do they anticipate the wait after your paperwork is submitted? I know that can change (oh, how I know!!!).

    Praying everything goes smoothly......

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Patty said…

    Thank you for sharing your heart today! Thank you Jesus for watching over this sweet family!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Patty

     
  • At 5:18 AM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    I am so glad to read that your adoption process is moving forward. Awesome that you finally have a social worker. I know that God already hand-picked the perfect children for you and your hubby.

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

    Be blessed today and always.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Continued blessings on you as you wait on the Lord...

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Oh, how exciting. The thanksgiving is only just beginning... can't wait to see how this will turn out for you. My dear friend has just finally received her two darlings and she is so happy she looks like her face might crack!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home