Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Friday, October 26, 2007

Saturday Photo Hunt - Pink

I love driving through the local blossom trails each spring.
These are plum blossoms.
Check out more at TNchick...

29 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Cynthia said…

    Hey, that's a cool photo! Great pink!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Niiiice... plum blossoms are gorgeous!!
    The Rocky Mountain Retreat

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger GHD said…

    Those are lovely ANY time of year. Thanks so much for sharing your photo. So pretty!

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So beautiful.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the first pink theme that I saw is plum blossoms.. unique!

    I have done mine:
    http://www.keeyit.com/index.php/2007/10/26/photo-hunters-pink/

    happy weekend~

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! Beautiful shot there! And on the other hand, I got hungry looking at that photo below..lol
    Mine is up here;
    Photo Hunter:Pink
    Happy Weekend!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Carver said…

    What a beautiful grouping of plum trees in bloom. Perfect for the pink theme.

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Ritsumei said…

    Nice! I wonder if those grow around here; they're beautiful!

    http://ritsumeithoughts.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too bad winter has to come before spring... at least here. Nice picture.

    Mine is called "Pink in Deadwood." (It's not a flower.)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    I love love love the plum blossoms. Great picture.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful!!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    I bet these plum blossoms make a great view while on the road.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger maiylah said…

    wow ... what a beautiful place that must be!
    thanks for the visit!
    happy weekend

    PhotoHunt: Pink

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Joyismygoal said…

    pretty pretty

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooo.. pretty! I love plum blossoms. Happy weekend!

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    Wow, must have been really something in person. Great choice for our pink theme.

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger SnoopyTheGoon said…

    Enticing picture, and a good natural solution for pink.

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gorgeous!
    Where is this picture taken? It look very much like in China.

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…

    Beautiful! :) Such lovely blossoms!

    My pink photo.

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger Siani said…

    Absolutely gorgeous. I grew a plum tree from a stone, when I was a kid. It always had lovely pink blossom on it - but never any plums, as there were no other trees nearby for cross-pollination. Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    Gorgeous picture! I love plum blossoms in the spring. Have a wonderful Saturday!!

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Andree said…

    We had a plum tree when I was little and the fragrance was heavenly; the flowers wonderful.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger MaR said…

    Beautiful!! what a lovely take on the theme!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Baba said…

    I have never seen a plum blossom tree before...how beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing and visiting my place today.
    Baba

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    this is just beautiful, thanks for sharing

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are just beautiful!!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Everyday Healy said…

    Oh... this is very attractive! So nice... I only have the fake one during new year. :(

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    What a beautiful photo!

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    those plum blossoms are lovely!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home