Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This week and always I'm thankful for being a child of a most Loving God.

I'm thankful hubby and I are taking an extra day off this weekend and that next week is a short week because of Thanksgiving - yippee. I think we're catching something again so we'll need the extra time to rest.

I'm thankful that God has His eye on us as we are still waiting to begin our search for adopting a child. As frustrating as it is to be in waiting mode, all we really want is to live in God's Will. We are due to begin the search next week.

I'm thankful for the 1000 bricks we found at a yardsale last weekend for such a good deal, and moved them all to our house in one day (brick by brick). Soon we'll begin using them to build a patio area in the backyard.

My thankfulness exceeds my ability to write it all down, but I am thankful for all these and so much more.
God Bless you all:)
You'll find more thankful expressions at God Is In Control...Not Me!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Such a lovely thankful list, bless you.

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Nise' said…

    Wow 1000 bricks! Your new patio will be all the more special when it is done! Have a restful weekend!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    A wonderful post. Good Luck on your adoption process. There are hundreds of children out there needing parents that want them. Maybe soon one will be yours!! God Bless you for your efforts.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Crystal said…

    Great post! Thanks for sharing this week!
    Blessings

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Wow - 1,000 bricks at a yard-sale! That is awesome!

    I am so sorry that the frustration of finding a child to adopt is high right now. Just remember, God's timing is always perfect.

    Blessings to you and your beloved!

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Praying that your search is fruitful and painless! I think about you all the time and pray for God's will in your lives.

    Blessings and a belated Happy Thanksgiving!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home