Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sunday Funnies

Check out this video of the Baby Panda Sneeze at Abiding. It made me laugh.

And on a side note, after my first week of subbing - yes, I did catch a cold from the kids. Aaaaachoooo! On this wonderful long weekend, I get to use the time to stay home and recover.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    OK, it made you laugh because it's FUNNY. The way the mama jumped is what cracked me up and am I the only one who thinks mama is eating a burrito? I'm sure that's a burrito she's chowing down on. Isn't that a Taco Bell bag in her lap?

    One thing every teacher knows is that kids are actually big germs disguised as humans. Mandy fights this all the time.

    Hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Vicki said…

    Hope you're taking good care of yourself and feeling better soon. {{Hugs}}

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    Sorry you are sick..that is awful!! At least it is a long weekend but what an awful way to spend it. I need to see if I understand Mr. Linky. thanks for suggesting it.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger rena said…

    Hmmmm..won't open for me. Your pic from the road is nice...I like the subtle blueishness to it.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Toni said…

    Oh that was so cute! And hilarious! :D

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Hope you feel better today...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home