Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - A Day at the Beach

16 Comments:

  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Wahhh, that's were I want to be!!

     
  • At 4:43 AM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    A day at the beach is always good! =)

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Lazy Daisy said…

    Was this over labor day. Looks like fun!

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said…

    Ooooooh! I miss the beach!!!!!! ;)

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Blogger Viamarie said…

    You are making me jealous!

    My Ww is up too.

     
  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wonder how many more of these days that we'll get to enjoy this year.

    Happy WW! Mine's up too.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger guppyman said…

    I could use that.... Instead, i get "A day at the office"

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Moogie said…

    Ooooh, I love the beach! I love to fly kites but I haven't done so in forever.

    My WW is up!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    wish we had a beach to go to! what are the stacks in the background?

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I miss the CA beaches. Its just not the same here. And the water is way too cold! But I guess a day at the beach is still a day at the beach not matter where you are!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Lynn said…

    I can feel the warm sand already!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've never been able to get a kite up in the air!!! My ww is up too!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Ma said…

    That looks like so much fun. I miss the beaches back home in Hawai'i. I had a kite for my grandbaby to fly at the beach too.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    I just want to BE there. Look at all that sand. Sigh.....

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger eph2810 said…

    Oh - the beach. I miss is a lot...Maybe for Thanksgiving weekend.

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger on the Rock said…

    This photo was taken earlier this summer, when hubby and I were suffering from 114 degree weather for many weeks. We went to Morro Bay, and got chilled to the bone at 60 degrees. We came back that same night, and felt chilled during the rest of the 114 degree weather for a good 2 days! It made us so happy!

    That was my first kite flying experience, my kite is from the dollar store.

    Thanks all for stopping by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home