Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Annoying


As beautiful the fall leaves are, it just takes weeks and weeks and weeks for them to all come down. It seems like there's no end in sight for the raking. Sigh...
Grab the Scavenger Hunt Code, Join the Roll
Photo Theme List

10 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is a beautiful time of year, but I understand about the raking. I'm glad that Hawai'i doesn't get like that cause we sure do have alot of follage.

    I'm up too.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can imagine that this can be a mess. We are blessed to have no trees with leaves in our yard - okay - we do have an orange tree :) - but it does not 'shed' any leaves.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Caylynn said…

    Raking can definitely be annoying! The autumn leaves are beautiful but messy.

    Have a good weekend!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    But I always hate it when they are gone and look so bare. Here in Georgia we do not have that problem. We lived in Illinois for years and years. I think that is why I always dreaded winter because I hated to see the trees almost die in front of me...silly i know. Sandy

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said…

    We have a maple tree in front of our terrace and guess where the leaves fall??!!

    Mine's up too :)

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger srp said…

    In Mississippi it was the pine needles... they seemed to fall all winter. Then came the pollen with yellow scum. And then those little brown squiggly things, just about a month before the needles started again..... Annoying.
    Mine is up.

     
  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    I know it can be tiresome, but it sure looks beautiful to me at this stage. I haven't had but one small oak tree in my yard in Corpus for the past 8 years, so I wouldn't mind a little raking. Great picture!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Obviously raking up all the leaves from that tree is a huge job but my word, that tree is gorgeous!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said…

    We have tree all over our yard.
    Lots of leaves in the fall

    So annoying!

    Good choice for the hunt!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    Cleaning up for Fall is annoying!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home