Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wordless Wednesday - Ahhhhhhh...


Check out more at Wordless...

13 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    How can I get there? That´s exactly what I need right now =)


    Happy WW and Merry Christmas from Germany,
    San

    P.S.: Please visit my WW #5 Thanks a lot!

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    That is a great picture. Just someplace I would love to be..sitting with a book or my laptop or well just sitting would be fine too....what a nice picture. Thanks for stopping by...Sandy

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh, what a great place to be right now.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh take me there NOW!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not able to do WW today (and I miss it!!), but I saw this after reading your WFMW post, and my, how gorgeous!!! What a lovely, restful view.

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I need a vacation someplace like this. Thanks for sharing the tranquility.

    Happy WW and Merry CHRISTmas!

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger KK said…

    I want to be there NOW!!!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said…

    I wanna be there, so lovely!

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My kind of AHHHHHH -place :)...Beautiful. Where is that at?

     
  • At 7:06 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I wish! I reall love the picture, can I save it?

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Barb said…

    You're killing me. I sooo want to be there.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope it's wonderful and full of blessings.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said…

    Gorgeous picture! It is absolutely breath-taking. Wish I were there right now:) Merry Christmas and have a blessed New Year!

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I just jump into that picture please?

    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home