Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
Bubbalicious Bubblegum... smack smack, pop!

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
My mind... ha ha.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Tumultuous yet victorious.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
Living and walking close to God - I try anyway.

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
Can't... it gives hubby and I the sniffles. But long ago I used to enjoy Clandestine.

Go here for more...

23 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Friday!
    LOL at the soup
    Love the appetizer too. Gum is such a nice shade of pink (before it's chewed of course).

    And those soft Crescent rolls are still making me hungry even a week later! :)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bubbalicious! I never thought of that one.

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Ingrid said…

    pink bubble gum, thats something else, so far I only saw "pink" for little girls. I already feel better, thought I was the only one thinking of about somthing else, lol !

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great feast! Your soup is similar to mine. Haha! your salad is good too.

    Mine is served.

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said…

    Your soup amuses me. Love your main course.
    My feast is up too.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who could forget Bubbalicious Bubblegum. I enjoyed your feast.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    My mom gets headaches if I wear perfume... I try to keep it light around her but I love to smell good!
    Great Feast... Friday blessings to you~
    Annie

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    "My mind." At least you found yours! LOL

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Raggedy said…

    Funny Soup!
    Great Friday Feast!
    My feast is served.
    Have a wonderful day!
    TGIF
    *^_^
    (=':'=)
    (")_ (")Š
    Raggedy

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Susanna said…

    Hubba Bubba! I haven't thought about that for ages! We used to dive people mad with our gum popping!.....not to mention the time I got caught chewing in Sunday School.....uh oh. That is a highly commendable obsession. Keep it going :)

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Twisted Cinderella said…

    Great feast!! I loved that bubble gum as a kid!

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    bubble gum...wish that I could chew that stuff again but can't...I miss it. I loved blowing bubbles!! such fun!! I could only think of little girls and feminine things when I think of PINK..Mine is up!! Great list as always. Have a great weekend...

    Sandy

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes! Bubble Gum! I didn't even think of that!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Waspgoddess said…

    Mmmm... I love your salad :) Oh, and pink bubblegum, yum!

    Have a lovely weekend.

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fun & neat answers! I love ur main course!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said…

    Tasty! Love your dessert. Just for the fact that you don't wear it either!!

    Perfume gives me headaches that are unbearable!

    Mine's served.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger ann said…

    Bubble Gum! Brings back memories of my children when they were younger! The popping would drive me crazy! Happy Friday!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Rob Carr said…

    "Tumultuous yet victorious."

    That is so cool! I love that.

    Rob of UnSpace

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Great feast - bubbalicious!! I think we had all had your soup at some time in our lives! Happy weekend.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I fogot about that gum! Thanks for the memories and thanks for feasting

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Bellezza said…

    I love your obsession! It's so nice to meet another Christian! I really enjoyed reading your feast, and, bubble gum came to my mind first as well. Right after the lining of a stomach, but I didn't want to put that. :)

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We were pretty close on the Soup.

    Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I never heard of Clandestine :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home