living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 6:43 PM
At 8:09 PM, Janet said…
Beautiful! I'm so glad it is spring now.
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous said…
What a beautiful blossom tree.
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous said…
Are those apple trees? What ever they are, it looks beautiful.Believe it or not, but we have hardly any more orange orchards here in AZ -- very sad.Have a wonderful Wednesday.Hope to see you for Thankful Thursday :)
At 2:18 AM, Unknown said…
thats absolutely beautiful! IM ready for trees like that
At 3:02 AM, Alice (in BC Canada) said…
Gorgeous!! A whole "forest" of blossoms.
At 4:25 AM, DebD said…
Ooh, that means spring is really coming.beautiful photo.Happy WWDeb on the run
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous said…
That's beautiful. I'm glad Spring's here :-)
At 5:24 AM, Unknown said…
Whooooo hooooo, can Spring be far behind! Great picture. You can see mine on My Photo Blog. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
At 5:57 AM, Donna. W said…
I can't wait!
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous said…
Whenever I see blossoms, I think of bees and honey.
At 5:12 PM, TorAa said…
So beautiful. I think we have some 6 weeks to go, still.Wonderful picture
At 5:12 AM, Eagles Wings said…
wow that is beautiful, reminds me of the cherry blossoms in Washington DC...Beautiful Photograph!!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 7:30 AM, Barb said…
I have one little baby crabapple tree in my backyard and I can't wait for it burst into bloom. I may even take a picture of it but it certainly won't look like this one. What a beautiful photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
14 Comments:
At 8:09 PM,
Janet said…
Beautiful! I'm so glad it is spring now.
At 9:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful blossom tree.
At 11:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
Are those apple trees? What ever they are, it looks beautiful.
Believe it or not, but we have hardly any more orange orchards here in AZ -- very sad.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Hope to see you for Thankful Thursday :)
At 2:18 AM,
Unknown said…
thats absolutely beautiful! IM ready for trees like that
At 3:02 AM,
Alice (in BC Canada) said…
Gorgeous!! A whole "forest" of blossoms.
At 4:25 AM,
DebD said…
Ooh, that means spring is really coming.
beautiful photo.
Happy WW
Deb on the run
At 4:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's beautiful. I'm glad Spring's here :-)
At 5:24 AM,
Unknown said…
Whooooo hooooo, can Spring be far behind! Great picture. You can see mine on My Photo Blog. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
At 5:57 AM,
Donna. W said…
I can't wait!
At 7:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Whenever I see blossoms, I think of bees and honey.
At 5:12 PM,
TorAa said…
So beautiful. I think we have some 6 weeks to go, still.
Wonderful picture
At 5:12 AM,
Eagles Wings said…
wow that is beautiful, reminds me of the cherry blossoms in Washington DC...Beautiful Photograph!!!!
At 5:12 AM,
Eagles Wings said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At 7:30 AM,
Barb said…
I have one little baby crabapple tree in my backyard and I can't wait for it burst into bloom. I may even take a picture of it but it certainly won't look like this one. What a beautiful photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home