Love Rocks!

living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful...
for this waiting period,
it's been slow-going and quiet
and that's really nice for a change;

that God provides many options in life
when things don't turn out the way we expected them to;

for tax refunds;

for our six year wedding anniversary this week
and looking forward to many more years to come;

and as always, I'm thankful for the love
God freely shares with us
and is always watching out for his children.
God Bless You!
Betty

Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

18 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Denise said…

    Such a sweet list, happy anniversary.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Amypie71 said…

    I hear you on tax refunds - they do help don't they? Children are such a blessing :-)

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Although waiting sometimes is hard on us, we learn to trust Him. At least it is true for me...

    Yeah for tax-refunds. We are waiting for ours to hit the account :)

    Happy anniversary, Betty :). We will be married 24 years in May. Some days I can't believe that we know each other that long.

    Thank you so much for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

    Blessings on your day and always.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger rena said…

    Tax refund??? I havent even gathered my paperwork together to mail it all in yet! You're way ahead of the game on me!
    And congratulations on your sixth year wedding anniversary this week..when?? Very cool. Hope you have a wonderful celebration.

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Anniversary! Like Iris, my Hubby and I will celebrate ours in May and also our 24th. It hasn't always been easy, but with Christ holding us together...all things are possible!!!

    Congrats too on the new baby~here yet???

    Blessings to you.

     
  • At 4:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Happy Anniversary! I wrote a post on one thing that I am thankful for this week.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Aisling said…

    OOoooh, many blessings as you wait. Blessings of strength and peace and hope and health.

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy 6 years! Take the tax refund and do something special!

    Heather

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said…

    Happy Anniversary! That's really something to be thankful for. I enjoyed your list. Have a wonderful week!

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said…

    I like that you're thankful for waiting. My motto is "It's not an obstacle--it's an opportunity!"

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Deena Peterson said…

    Happy Anniversary!!

    And I'll be thankful for tax refunds as well...once ours gets here...

     
  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Ms. Kathleen said…

    This is such a sweet list. Thank you!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…

    SIX WHOLE YEARS!! Congrats!! Now for the rest of them!!
    Tax refunds what are they!! smile!! We pay out the wazoo every year so maybe you are getting what we pay in. This is never a good time of the year for us!! I always dread this time!! We have to come up with so much money!! I am so thankful for you life though. My list is up today...Have a God blessed day..Sandy

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Faerylandmom said…

    Hey! It's my 6th anniversary on the 30th! Happy anniversary to you! What a great list too. Mine's up, if you care to visit. :)

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger marlise said…

    Great list! Happy Anniversary!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…

    Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you are days away from your call! WOW! I am going to praying furiously for you! I pray for the birth mother's recovery, the baby's health, safe delivery. I pray that the baby will be placed with you and the birth mother will be at peace.
    I pray for your health and that you get the rest needed for this amazing experience.
    Blessings~

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Happy Anniversary to both of you. Just read your previous post, too. Exciting times. I'm keeping the baby and the birth mother in my prayers.

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Susie said…

    What a beautiful post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home