living as children of God on the solid foundation of Christ
posted by on the Rock @ 6:46 PM
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous said…
What a beautiful waterfall!
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I love that waterfall. That a great shot of the ducks and the fish in the water.I'm up too.
At 7:41 PM, Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Waterfalls..I just love them..The beauty of them is something else. Sandy
At 7:48 PM, Unknown said…
Makes me want to take a visit somewhere! Lovely
At 7:57 PM, Mama Duck said…
Just beautiful photos, I love them!!
At 8:18 PM, Linda said…
I absolutely love pictures of waterfalls and I'm sure I'm going to see some great ones this week!
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous said…
What a beautiful waterfall. Perfect for this week's hunt theme.Have a blessed Saturday :)
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous said…
I had park pictures today, too. :) These are lovely.
At 9:04 PM, FamilySnows said…
Beautiful pictures! Love the water over the rocks.
At 10:29 PM, Arlene said…
That waterfall is so gorgeous!! And I always love pictures of duckies :-)I played too :-)
At 10:30 PM, Anonymous said…
What a lovely photo.
At 11:55 PM, Lisa said…
Wonderful photos. Happy weekend.
At 2:23 AM, Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…
Lovely photos! :) That looks like a great park. :)
At 8:21 AM, srp said…
Those rapids over the rocks is gorgeous. And the interplay of light and shadow is lovely.
At 8:51 AM, Anita Powell said…
This is your local park? How beautiful!
At 12:26 PM, Cats~Goats~Quotes said…
Cool Waterfall.Took me a minute to figure out there are Ducks and Fish in the other one.Neat photos :)
At 12:28 PM, Alice (in BC Canada) said…
How beautiful!! I want to go there every day of the year, but especially on a hot summer day when I can sit in the shade, put my feet in the water, and read a good book or write in my journal... or just enjoy each moment of all around me.
At 4:51 PM, PowersTwinB said…
I love your two photos! Just gorgeous for the hunt! My photos are up, please come and visit soon
At 9:11 PM, Baba said…
I am a big fan of waterfalls!!!The sound of rushing water over rocks thrills me... Baba
At 8:10 AM, Lynn said…
I like the first picture. It's like some water fall/lake in a secret garden.
At 8:33 AM, Andree said…
What a beautiful waterfall. I hope everybody looked at the large version because it is outstanding.
Post a Comment
<< Home
child of God, wife, mommy, artist, learning so much in life...
View my complete profile
21 Comments:
At 7:08 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful waterfall!
At 7:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I love that waterfall. That a great shot of the ducks and the fish in the water.
I'm up too.
At 7:41 PM,
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said…
Waterfalls..I just love them..The beauty of them is something else. Sandy
At 7:48 PM,
Unknown said…
Makes me want to take a visit somewhere! Lovely
At 7:57 PM,
Mama Duck said…
Just beautiful photos, I love them!!
At 8:18 PM,
Linda said…
I absolutely love pictures of waterfalls and I'm sure I'm going to see some great ones this week!
At 8:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a beautiful waterfall. Perfect for this week's hunt theme.
Have a blessed Saturday :)
At 8:46 PM,
Anonymous said…
I had park pictures today, too. :) These are lovely.
At 9:04 PM,
FamilySnows said…
Beautiful pictures! Love the water over the rocks.
At 10:29 PM,
Arlene said…
That waterfall is so gorgeous!! And I always love pictures of duckies :-)
I played too :-)
At 10:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a lovely photo.
At 11:55 PM,
Lisa said…
Wonderful photos. Happy weekend.
At 2:23 AM,
Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said…
Lovely photos! :) That looks like a great park. :)
At 8:21 AM,
srp said…
Those rapids over the rocks is gorgeous. And the interplay of light and shadow is lovely.
At 8:51 AM,
Anita Powell said…
This is your local park? How beautiful!
At 12:26 PM,
Cats~Goats~Quotes said…
Cool Waterfall.
Took me a minute to figure out there are Ducks and Fish in the other one.
Neat photos :)
At 12:28 PM,
Alice (in BC Canada) said…
How beautiful!! I want to go there every day of the year, but especially on a hot summer day when I can sit in the shade, put my feet in the water, and read a good book or write in my journal... or just enjoy each moment of all around me.
At 4:51 PM,
PowersTwinB said…
I love your two photos! Just gorgeous for the hunt! My photos are up, please come and visit soon
At 9:11 PM,
Baba said…
I am a big fan of waterfalls!!!The sound of rushing water over rocks thrills me... Baba
At 8:10 AM,
Lynn said…
I like the first picture. It's like some water fall/lake in a secret garden.
At 8:33 AM,
Andree said…
What a beautiful waterfall. I hope everybody looked at the large version because it is outstanding.
Post a Comment
<< Home