Thankful Thursday
You are holy, O Lord,
enthroned on the praises of Israel.
In you our ancestors trusted;
they trusted, and you delivered them.
To you they cried, and were saved;
in you they trusted, and were not put to shame.
Psalm 22:3-5
This week I am thankful for a simple little thing: during a powerful windstorm, our garage door went out of order. I'm thankful for internet search engines that provide us so much information on almost any need, that we found instructions on how to align our garage door without calling a repair guy and being told we'll need a new one for $600. Phew! That was close.
I am also thankful for all the continued prayers for us in our time of waiting.
God Bless,
Betty
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!
enthroned on the praises of Israel.
In you our ancestors trusted;
they trusted, and you delivered them.
To you they cried, and were saved;
in you they trusted, and were not put to shame.
Psalm 22:3-5
This week I am thankful for a simple little thing: during a powerful windstorm, our garage door went out of order. I'm thankful for internet search engines that provide us so much information on almost any need, that we found instructions on how to align our garage door without calling a repair guy and being told we'll need a new one for $600. Phew! That was close.
I am also thankful for all the continued prayers for us in our time of waiting.
God Bless,
Betty
Check out more Thankfuls at Sting My Heart!

5 Comments:
At 8:16 PM,
Denise said…
Thanks for sharing your grateful heart, bless you.
At 11:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
Oh, I am so glad that you found a very inexpensive solution to repair your garage door.
Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week :)
Blessings to you and yours.
I continue to lift you and your husband up. I know the waiting can get really hard...
(((Hugs)))
At 5:22 AM,
Lori said…
Glad you were all safe, and got the door fixed. Internet it awesome for stuff like that.
Blessings.
At 3:43 PM,
Terri | Sugar Free Glow said…
The Internet has saved us so much money too! Glad you were able to fix it yourself!
As far as the wait goes...I am lifting you and your husband up. I think about you all the time and pray for good news.
At 5:23 PM,
Barb said…
I have no idea how we handled things like this before the Internet. I swear, no matter what happens, I run to the computer to find a solution.
This is killing me - I'm practically holding my breath in anticipation of your happy news.
Post a Comment
<< Home